Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232245 times)

I wonder if all the people here screaming about antifa pulling down statues are gonna make a peep about the torture Arpaio basically put his inmates through.

I wonder if all the people here screaming about antifa pulling down statues are gonna make a peep about the torture Arpaio basically put his inmates through.

Couldn't give less of a stuff about a 82 year old piece of stuff sheriff, so... sorry!

I mean why would I even bother commenting on that? It'd be like discussing the pitfalls of Riddler's treatment of Jews. No loving stuff?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:39:34 PM by Deus Ex »

Couldn't give less of a stuff about a 82 year old piece of stuff sheriff, so... sorry!

I mean why would I even bother commenting on that? It'd be like discussing the pitfalls of Riddler's treatment of Jews. No loving stuff?
..Because Donald Annoying Orange just pardoned him.

I actually live in maricopa county and I, and most law abiding citizens that live here, think he was a good sheriff that aggressively tackled the issue of illegal immigration. Boo hoo some criminals had to live in poor conditions.

..Because Donald Annoying Orange just pardoned him.

Yes, I know, and? Why am I supposed to care?

Boo hoo some criminals had to live in poor conditions.

You can't selectively choose to ignore the 8th amendment

I actually live in maricopa county and I, and most law abiding citizens that live here, think he was a good sheriff that aggressively tackled the issue of illegal immigration. Boo hoo some criminals had to live in poor conditions.
Poor conditions? Those conditions were the sort of thing they do to detained terrorists at Guantanamo Bay.
And with about as much of a trial.

not all heroes wear capes

I'm going to design a sprawling metal labyrinth and trap you in it forever

The president just pardoned someone who was demonstrably a piece of stuff, someone who didn't deserve pardoning, I think you should care about that.

not all heroes wear capes
some of them actually wear ties

the president just randomly pardoned a terrible dude

Boo hoo some criminals had to live in poor conditions.
"i don't care about torture if it isn't me"

he was rightfully arrested and the president pardoned him for no reason. do you not see how that could be a problem

You can't selectively choose to ignore the 8th amendment
holy stuff this
"people who haven't been convicted of any crime and are innocent until proven guilty deserve to be loving tortured because a stuffty person accused them of a crime" is the literal only interpretation of that statement, the legal system of innocent until proven guilty (specifically in court) is there for a loving reason. It is wholly and completely unamerican to suggest that people accused of a crime have no rights.

The president just pardoned someone who was demonstrably a piece of stuff, someone who didn't deserve pardoning, I think you should care about that.

I have better things to be concerned about, let me know when he pardons a serial rapist or something. Dude is like 90 years old I truly couldn't give less of a stuff if he's left to shuffle the rest of his <12 months of life in public. What is he gonna do? Become sheriff again? I don't care. Yeah, Annoying Orange is dumb for it, but I don't care.