Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2238054 times)

are black people too stupid to get a free id card

Telling how you would jump to that conclusion

Its also distracting from the main issue. The GOP doesnt pass voter ID laws because they earnestly care about voter fraud, it's because they want to suppress black and Latino votes.

Are you seriously this autistic?

Its also distracting from the main issue. The GOP doesnt pass voter ID laws because they earnestly care about voter fraud, it's because they want to suppress black and Latino votes.

Are you seriously this autistic?

"Me, an intellectual"

Btw why do you talk like you're still 12 years old, is that a part of your act
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 02:39:39 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

"Me, an intellectual"

Btw why do you talk like you're still 12 years old, is that a part of your act

Why do you talk like a liberal, even more handicapped version of Humble Water Filter Merchant?

im asking you a question handicap, you're the one implying it

Why do you talk like a liberal, even more handicapped version of Humble Water Filter Merchant?

I'm only asking because you seem to doing an act where you're oscillating between being an edgy Sam Hyde wannabe and throwing these blinkered tantrums where you're either pretending or actually getting REALLY MAD

It just doesn't sound like how a normal person would interact

I don't know about you but when most people call someone else a friend online, they aren't throthing at the mouth and autisticly screeching. This is really more telling of what you behave like online then anything.

I don't know about you but when most people call someone else a friend online, they aren't throthing at the mouth and autisticly screeching. This is really more telling of what you behave like online then anything.

I have a feeling you aren't like "most people"

voter id laws make sense in theory, but they better make it easy (and free) for people to obtain valid identification. i tend to be of the mind that we need to make it easier to vote, not harder. most people already have a valid ID, but for those who don't, i would hope legislators created plans to create a valid document for them to use instead. i don't personally believe there's enough evidence that voter fraud is enough of a widespread problem to warrant even more obstructions but that's just the way it be sometimes i guess

now if voter registration was made automatic and voting days were made national or state holidays i would be a lot more open to the idea

birth certificates could be used as voter ID for those who don't have anything else

you jumped to it first

whatever you say leisure