Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179730 times)

We can argue over whether reclamation of the N-word is acceptable or not, but that's missing the point. Black people saying the N-word in our society is acceptable. If Corderlain's kids say it, people will assume they were raised like stuff by either a tribal or a neglectful parent. Even if you think people should freely drop the word, you're actively doing your kids a disservice by setting that kind of example.

This is the kind of maturity and restraint expected when raising a kid. Sending the message that your kids can say whatever the hell they want is the sort of thing an immature teenager would do when attempting to parent some other dude's kids.

Seems like a really roundabout way of agreeing with me

If you kill your enemies they win

I'd saying I'm setting a great example actually. It's a word. Grow up. If words cause you harm you should really reevaluate your emotional and mental well-being.

You gonna teach your kids that it's also healthy to keep creepy, obsessive grudges against randos on the internet?

I don't have a strong position on whether I think reclaiming the N-word is 'good' or not, and I don't think having a position on it matters much since linguistics evolves naturally. All I'm saying is that our society rightfully thinks it's bad when white people use it, and it's patently bad parenting to encourage your kids to not give a stuff about saying things that are extremely offensive to the majority of people. That will forget them up real good in life.

I don't have a strong position on whether I think reclaiming the N-word is 'good' or not, and I don't think having a position on it matters much since linguistics evolves naturally. All I'm saying is that our society rightfully thinks it's bad when white people use it, and it's patently bad parenting to encourage your kids to not give a stuff about saying things that are extremely offensive to the majority of people. That will forget them up real good in life.

What the forget is this n-word you keep talking about?

My stance is that I don't care about slurs personally, it just seems that people who tend to use them unironically are kind of irredeemable morons

You gonna teach your kids that it's also healthy to keep creepy, obsessive grudges against randos on the internet?

"""your"""

Seems like a really, really roundabout way of saying "yes"

Seems like a really, really roundabout way of saying "yes"
Seems like you just need to work on your comprehension

"monday is just a word! Get over it!"

Your mom's a dumb bitch
Your dad's a friend
You're a loving idiot

remember dont get offended they're just words

seriously? this kind of sentiment is the stupidest stuff ive ever come across

I appreciate what you're tryna say but it's misguided to think that they'll have any problem with the things you said