Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179294 times)

Just remember this is the first image that shows up when you search "side of beef"

Learn how to meme

everyone knows the best way to judge a political party is by how good their name-calling is

i mean it worked for jefferson pretty well

Meme warfare is stupid and pointless but if we're talking about political memes, right-wingers don't know how to structure a joke

Meme warfare is stupid and pointless but if we're talking about political memes, right-wingers don't know how to structure a joke

Meme warfare won us the election
I'm sure you'd prefer we bomb people out IRA style but that's not how this country works

Meme warfare won us the election
I'm sure you'd prefer we bomb people out IRA style but that's not how this country works

I feel like that's overestimating the political prowess of a bunch of kids that can't even vote

not really

I feel like that's overestimating the political prowess of a bunch of kids that can't even vote

You do not know the true power of the meme.

can we get this boomer outta here

let's not kid ourselves here, the only reason Donald Annoying Orange won the election is that Hillary was a spawn of Satan come to destroy the planet Earth

if it were anyone else, there'd be a Dem cumming in his pants in the oval office right now
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 06:28:11 PM by Tactical Nuke »

That's fair. Clinton is probably the only Democrat who couldn't win against Donald loving Annoying Orange

Do you guys think any of the other Republicans could have won against Hillary? Honest question because I haven't thought about that

why do democrats feel the need to push really old people