POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178880 times)

they quite obviously are detrimental to how effective units operate lmao
This is something that is testable. Where is the evidence?

This is something that is testable. Where is the evidence?
It seems like he's still upset that his girlfriend was detrimental to how they operated as a unit

It seems like he's still upset that his girlfriend was detrimental to how they operated as a unit
brutal

Is this a serious question?

...yes...? how does being more trustworthy to civilians relate to fighting on the front lines (where there are none)?

...yes...? how does being more trustworthy to civilians relate to fighting on the front lines (where there are none)?

Do you unironically think there are no civilians on the front lines that need to be coordinated with?

all civilians in urban fighting simply cease to exist. fighting in badghdad, 2003: all citizens simply ceased to exist in the city while american and british troops fought there.

because it's impossible for men and women to get along together right?

I mean it's not impossible, it's just needlessly difficult. The battle field probably isn't the best place to experiment with it.

to point to a recent example, the Syrian civil war is impacting a lot of civilians because so much fighting is happening in urban areas.

It literally makes no sense to have women in combat roles when they quite obviously are detrimental to how effective units operate lmao

Women cannot be trusted

put all those thots on the front lines so they can suck the hearts out the enemies. real stuff 😔😔😔😔

i'd put thots in the front lines

not real women tho they don't need that kinda risk

Deus Ex once again chipping in on a subject he doesn't know anything about. If women go through the training and have been deemed fit for the field, it doesn't matter.

Besides, we aren't going to figure out these statistics on a workable until we allow women to serve in combat roles.

Dudeman literally just cited a study that shows women are detrimental to the functional capacity of a unit please god shut the forget up

the functional capacity of a mixed-love unit. I imagine unit cohesion in full-female units would be similar to the unit cohesion of an all-male unit. unfortunately, the USMC did not study all-female units so I am unable to say for certain.

Dudeman literally just cited a study that shows women are detrimental to the functional capacity of a unit please god shut the forget up

Did you read the studies he cited?

Israel did it. Didn't work out well. We keep lowering the requirements. They still have trouble passing. Not everyone can do every job. People need to accept this.