POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177382 times)

Do you get off on the subtle implication that another person might be slightly perturbed by your posts?
i assume this is why any of the trolls here do it

The time Deus Ex put into trying to make people angry over the internet could have been better invested into profitable ventures, and yet here he is taking time out of his lifespan to stoop to the mortal level

really makes u think

Maybe he could have been the inventor of Alexa... Deep

Maybe he could have been the inventor of Alexa... Deep

it was a false flag this whole time... *brain deflates*

The time Deus Ex put into trying to make people angry over the internet could have been better invested into profitable ventures, and yet here he is taking time out of his lifespan to stoop to the mortal level

really makes u think

Russian bots are immortal

i like ajit pai. kill all tribals who oppose him

So do y'all actually have a reason to hate Ajit Pai other than the fact that he's a minority ?

So do y'all actually have a reason to hate Ajit Pai other than the fact that he's a minority ?

he's not just a minority, he's a minority in a government position

that's like two things that deep state becomes fascistly violent towards...

Now That The Libtards' Precious Internet Is Gone, Maybe They'll Go Out And Get Real Jobs So That They Can Have It Back

I get the feeling I'm about to get banned from T_D for asking too many questions

they'd be doing you a favor

i wonder how long their permaban list is

Now That The Libtards' Precious Internet Is Gone, Maybe They'll Go Out And Get Real Jobs So That They Can Have It Back

i pray every day that reddit dies because of it

i wonder how long their permaban list is

Yeah it's kind of funny but at the same time I get it

redditors are only capable of getting angry over things that don't actually matter ie: net neutrality, school shootings etc.