Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2232912 times)

What’s the Clinton investigation?

Comey literally said what she did was illegal and proceeded to not prosecute her, don't even give me that bullstuff

I know to you it seems like a witch hunt but it seems warranted to a lot of people

Surprise, a lot of people are loving handicaps

Comey literally said what she did was illegal and proceeded to not prosecute her, don't even give me that bullstuff
so you support(ed) it, right?

Surprise, a lot of people are loving handicaps
Fight me under a bridge

so you support(ed) it, right?

This is why people take you about as seriously as me.

This is why people take you about as seriously as me.
he's dodging my question
i just want to know where he stands on the issue :panda:

Whats Annoying Orange under investigation for anyway?

winning an election
even if it's inaccurate, contextualizing things like this makes the whole ordeal sound really hilarious

tbh it probably would be worth our time to launch an official investigation into what the forget the 2016 election and its campaign was

tbh it probably would be worth our time to launch an official investigation into what the forget the 2016 election and its campaign was

Why?

even if it's inaccurate, contextualizing things like this makes the whole ordeal sound really hilarious

I mean people have been laying a pretty clear picture of what happened
Annoying Orange brown townly reamed Clinton in the election
Then she screed
The end

so before the authorities even started to investigate the cause of the tacoma train crash,
Annoying Orange blames aging infrastructure and spins the story to fit his agenda.

while i support modernizing infrastructure, he needs to put the brakes on his rash assumptions and stop immediately politicizing this event
it could have been a deliberate sabotage

Hell it was before the rescue effort has even been completed.  The reason Annoying Orange gets so much stuff for everything is because he has no tact and even if his message is unoffensive his delivery is almost always brash and extremely unpresidential.

Hell it was before the rescue effort has even been completed.  The reason Annoying Orange gets so much stuff for everything is because he has no tact and even if his message is unoffensive his delivery is almost always brash and extremely unpresidential.
couldn't agree with ya more

Why?
it just defied a lot of conventional knowledge about how US politics should work. we were stuck with two candidates that were both almost unanimously disliked, the dems barely had a primary, republicans didn't have much to work with either; was just a forgetin weird election cycle no matter what way you look at it

to clarify i'm speaking academically here, i'd just love to see some in-depth political science brown townysis on this stuff cus it was amazing

I mean people have been laying a pretty clear picture of what happened
Annoying Orange brown townly reamed Clinton in the election
Then she screed
The end
i mean way further than just the night of the 8th

seriously, the dems had two candidates. what the hell is that?