POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2175078 times)

I can't find a proper reaction image

try furaffinity doggadino

You literally told me I must've googled it so you can go fu kcu oyurself

I said asking you to elaborate isn't going to get anywhere because it's clear your opinion on the issue isn't your own. If you don't like my judgement, you can elaborate and prove me wrong.

I can't find a proper reaction image
it is a dark day when fox doesn't have a good reaction pic

I said asking you to elaborate isn't going to get anywhere because it's clear your opinion on the issue isn't your own. If you don't like my judgement, you can elaborate and prove me wrong.

My opinion isn't my own, so why even bother giving it Ike
I have literally no reason to say anything to you other that you go forget yourself because you've already made up your mind about what i have to say without even hearing it to begin with
So, I repeat, fku

fku

please consider following my relaxing guide of how to sleep feeling clean my drunk brother

you've already made up your mind about what i have to say without even hearing it to begin with

If this was true, I wouldn't be asking you to elaborate. Try using the noggin god gave you.

please consider following my relaxing guide of how to sleep feeling clean my drunk brother

it's 6:17 no one is sleeping this early

it's 6:17 no one is sleeping this early

no one is saying you can't sleep at 6:17 though

more sleep = more healthy brain too

no one is saying you can't sleep at 6:17 though

more sleep = more healthy brain too

My brain is perfectly healthy do not insult my neuron pathways

My brain is perfectly healthy

nonsense, my patient. sleep. ._o

I'm not even going to dignify this with a proper response, I understand you need to shill to get your rent
[areyouseriouslyaskingmetoexplainmyreasoning.png]

you either die a stufflord or you live long enough to see yourself become the sjw

My brain is perfectly healthy do not insult my neuron pathways

Let me take a look I'm a good brain doctor