Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177402 times)

soviet union peak was 1944-45

Owning the Germans was extremely good too but the USSR was still in the shadow of Stalinism. 1917 didn't have the pessimism that came in the later years

That statement I quoted you with makes everything else you said irrelevant smoove brain ass brother

You're saying that because both groups hate each other they're the same? If they are both the same, why are they completely incompatible with one another?

Are you a radical centrist, Deus Ex

Owning the Germans was extremely good too but the USSR was still in the shadow of Stalinism.

yeah but it immediately led to the red terror so

You're saying that because both groups hate each other they're the same? If they are both the same, why are they completely incompatible with one another?

Are you a radical centrist, Deus Ex

No you loving handicap

I said they are both alike in practical implementation

Fascist principles are applied to communist regimes everry flovingIMTE

No you loving handicap

I said they are both alike in practical implementation

Fascist principles are applied to communist regimes everry flovingIMTE

That doesn't make any sense
What does "practical implementation" mean in this context?

That doesn't make any sense
What does "practical implementation" mean in this context?

Oh my loving g0d

I'm like half-memeing but 1917 is probably the peak of the Soviet Union

the peak of the soviet union was when it fell

Oh my loving g0d

Deus I genuinely can't tell what you're getting at, if you give an explanation that isn't just you having a brain aneurysm then I'd understand what you're saying

Owning the Germans was extremely good too but the USSR was still in the shadow of Stalinism. 1917 didn't have the pessimism that came in the later years

'dogstuff on the sidewalk is better than dogstuff on your shoe'

the soviet union domain name is still in use. why don't we revive it because of that

Is that why they're both diametrically

hey I can cut out the meat of a statement too

So not only is leisuresuit handicapped enough to support the IRA. He also supports the murderous Bolsheviks

wtf i hate communism now

now that i\'ve have my political views stripped away by that meme, i think i could probably be moved to support just about anything if presented with a fine enough image macro...