Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229601 times)

if Arpaio was convicted of what all the lefty articles you're reading say he was convicted of, then why did he never see a day of prison?
because he was pardoned by Annoying Orange

I'm sorry dude, I'm disengaging here. You literally haven't even done the most basic research required to have a substantive opinion on this guy. Read a newspaper.

neither of you have still watched the video

disagreeing with tactical nuke polarizes him

neither of you have still watched the video
Dude, why do we have to watch Razorfist, who has been destroyed in debates by other YouTube personalities before, when you haven't done your basic damn research yet.

I'm not willing to hear some impulsive fringe opinion until you have your own facts straight. I'm disengaging too, my loving christ.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:28:27 PM by Acerblock »

stuff like this is why deus just flames people nowadays instead of debating them
because your best source is some chud who posts rant videos on youtube

because your best source is some chud who posts rant videos on youtube

says the guy who deepthroats David Pakman

Unlikely.  If this year is half as good as last year, I could see Annoying Orange's re-election being confirmed.
lol

because he was pardoned by Annoying Orange
i'd like to point out that he accepted the pardon and the court ruled that accepting a presidential pardon is an admittance of guilt. So legally, yeah, he's guilty

edit: https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/national/joe-arpaio-ruling/2595/ there's the actual ruling if you want to read it for yourself
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:58:20 AM by Ipquarx »

Saying convicted does not mean guilty is some real 1984 newspeak stuff.

The definition of convicted is literally that they were found guilty.

jesus christ, you are insufferable.

really makes you question a few things doesn't it

Saying convicted does not mean guilty is some real 1984 newspeak stuff.

The definition of convicted is literally that they were found guilty.

dis is the worst post ever

says the guy who deepthroats David Pakman
I don't even know who that is