Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2226137 times)

We're not just looking at Hillary. This is a failed palace coup which implicates officials within multiple 3 letter agencies, the DNC, some members of the GOP #NeverAnnoying Orange coalition were likely involved, along with Obama's administration, Obama himself, and HRC.
OH?
I can't speak to the contents of the confidential FISA abuse memo, but given that the democrats unanimously voted against declassification of said memo, there is something BIG they want to hide from the public.
OH!?
When all is said and done, those responsible will at the very least be jailed for all the perjury, treason, and sedition around the Russia investigation.
DO YOU LIKE, MY CAR?!?!

But she got ran over
-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:07:11 PM by Master Matthew² »

Shill Team Six awaiting marching orders from their corporate overlords before speaking on Cappy's posts huh

so it looks like the government is probably going to shut down, rip

Shill Team Six awaiting marching orders from their corporate overlords before speaking on Cappy's posts huh
dismissing your opponents as shills is not exactly a healthy argument strategy

Shill Team Six has gone silent, where are y'all at?

>get mad when people dont post
>get mad when people do post

so it looks like the government is probably going to shut down, rip
over what issue? I haven't heard much in the news lately, or maybe I haven't been paying much attention.