Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230590 times)

Gotta love it how not conforming to your guys' ridiculous opinions is supposedly trolling or being a psuedo-intellectual. Just goes to show how hard it is for you to handle people disagreeing with your opinions.

you're never gonna make the big leagues kid

Gotta love it how not conforming to your guys' ridiculous opinions is supposedly trolling or being a psuedo-intellectual. Just goes to show how hard it is for you to handle people disagreeing with your opinions.

kinda weird how you make easily rebutted posts and then call people handicapped for missing whatever imaginary point you were trying to make

almost like you're trying to do it......

Ike tried to rape me behind an arbys in 1999

Luckily I got my revenge and raped him behind a dairy queen in 2007

That's why he's no longer a Republican. He's against the concept of ethical rape

kinda weird how you make easily rebutted posts and then call people handicapped for missing whatever imaginary point you were trying to make

almost like you're trying to do it......

I guess the post that broke the camel's back here is me suggesting you have your head up your ass because you decided the best thing to do was pick at semantics to be right in an internet argument.

Also gonna weigh on the part where you claimed I called people handicapped for missing my supposedly nonexistent point. I didn't insult your intelligence. I said you're beyond help and your head's up your ass, but that's pretty much it. Why is it that every time people like you start losing foothold in these dumb arguments you start, you always try to play victim?

What's funny is that you guys dole out insults like it's going out of style but if anyone happened to recuperate the level of playground insults back to you, you'd throw a friggen hissy fit and make sweeping statements about liberals or some dumb stuff like that lmao

Ike tried to rape me behind an arbys in 1999

Luckily I got my revenge and raped him behind a dairy queen in 2007

That's why he's no longer a Republican. He's against the concept of ethical rape

I was born in 2001, so I don't understand who you think was me behind that arby's

Also that was my stuntman in 2007. I was out sick that day and he had a stand in for a scene we were shooting in an indie film I starred in. You might not have heard of it so I won't even mention the name, it's kind of above your level...

i was at the arby's. just rthrowing that out there.

Why is it that every time people like you start losing foothold in these dumb arguments you start, you always try to play victim?

kinda hard to lose a foothold in an argument that never started tbqhfam

I bully children on Minecraft all day and even a lesbian of color like me can see Kearn spews bullstuff like he breathes oxygen or falls down frequently

kinda hard to lose a foothold in an argument that never started tbqhfam

Wow, you were really quick to the revisionism there. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that this was never about the government shutdown in the first place. Guess I gotta go out and knock down a statue now, huh?

how our office is going so far im not sure they'll be able to afford my rates

I was at a one year olds birthday party and just saw Ike being a spastic little child. Was kind of fitting.

I don't recall being at a birthday party. Are you starting to see me wherever you go? That's not healthy dude.

I get you're trying to make a joke so I'll clarify I checked the forums in a spare minute and saw you crying up a storm.