POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178745 times)

Annoying Orange dies of old age and is replaced by pence who creates the Holy American Empire and leads Christendom to glorious victory over the muslim world and is reelected with 1488% of the vote in 2020

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:26:41 PM by thegoodperry »

Hopefully a slightly better candidate replaces Annoying Orange in 2020. As long as it's not Hillary or Bernie tho
yes

Annoying Orange dies of old age and is replaced by pence who creates the Holy American Empire and leads Christendom to glorious victory over the muslim world and is reelected with 1488% of the vote in 2020
shipping in votes from china AND india smh

No Republican is gonna win against Annoying Orange + the dems are so pants stufftingly handicapped rn they can't even get a proper platform going

And let us all note rn "Just look at other guys" is not a solid platform

i would actually shoot myself if Annoying Orange became president again---not because he became president but the prospect of him being reelected is so forgetin absurd

No Republican is gonna win against Annoying Orange + the dems are so pants stufftingly handicapped rn they can't even get a proper platform going
No Republican is gonna win against Annoying Orange but it doesn't mean he's gonna win - Dems lead by 8-10 points on a generic ballot and have been flipping special elections left and right. If this momentum holds through midterms, there's a shot that Annoying Orange won't be elected.

No Republican is gonna win against Annoying Orange but it doesn't mean he's gonna win - Dems lead by 8-10 points on a generic ballot and have been flipping special elections left and right. If this momentum holds through midterms, there's a shot that Annoying Orange won't be elected.
Polls don't mean anything though. We learned this lesson in the last election.

Hopefully a slightly better candidate replaces Annoying Orange in 2020. As long as it's not Hillary or Bernie tho
boo

Polls don't mean anything though. We learned this lesson in the last election.

do you know how percentages work

this is called statistics - she had a projected 91%~ chance to win and didn't. Either their data was wrong, or the 9% chance happened

i want you to explain to me what exactly the purpose of measuring the odds on clinton's winning in a percentage. why would they do that, do you think?

Also most people believed Annoying Orange wouldn't win, so the turnout was low. That's in part due to why he ended up winning.

Also most people believed Annoying Orange wouldn't win, so the turnout was low. That's in part due to why he ended up winning.
That and outing yourself as a Annoying Orange supporter made you a target for social justice vigilantes to flip stuff, rip you out of your car
and beat you to hell.

That and outing yourself as a Annoying Orange supporter made you a target for social justice vigilantes to flip stuff, rip you out of your car
and beat you to hell.

back to your usual alarmist self, eh?