Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2234781 times)

quick guys talk about how to make economies great

it's provably true though

If ya wanna keep telling yourself that, sure

less gov regulation (oh muh 1%'s having so much money!!!1!!)

though so far it seems to be working. and its creating jobs, and putting more money into lower and middle pockets.
so who cares if the 1% get even richer lol. thats how its supposed to work.

the old strategy of bribing black people with JUUUSSTTTT enough handouts to get them to vote blue, but not enough to actually ever help them, hasnt helped black people in 40 years. republicans are gaining black supporters en mass lol. turns out you can legit help EVERYONE at once, without being condescending to them. who knew.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:54:09 PM by Bisjac »

unless 70% of them are in jail at any given point this probably is not how it works
If it's even a meaningfully large percentage, then fixing that problem is a perfectly credible way to fix your issues with black marriage rates, even if it doesn't fix everything.

have we ever thought that maybe the way to keep black people out of jail is by telling them to not commit crimes

laissez faire

have we ever thought that maybe the way to keep black people out of jail is by telling them to not commit crimes
and starve, instead

I feel like I cite this statistic too much, but white people do more drugs than black people.

I feel like I cite this statistic too much, but white people do more drugs than black people.

white people do more drugs so that means it's ok to let blacks commit crimes?

white people do more drugs, black people get arrested more. u r really so oblivious

and starve, instead

by law the only thing black people can sell is drugs

ordained by the holiest of holy

by law the only thing black people can sell is drugs
I don't see you hiring them. bitch

white people do more drugs, black people get arrested more. u r really so oblivious

are whites found with drugs and not arrested and taken to trial or are you just trying to make obvious proportionality sound tribal

I don't see you hiring them. bitch

you're right, I, a twenty-year-old college student, should hire more druggie blacks to my nonexistent business that sells nothing because it doesn't exist

we have solved the crCIA everyone, we can all go home now

No, but it begs the question why only one subset of the population is being predominantly convicted for one type of felony. Kind of reminds you of literacy tests and vagrancy laws, no? Same sort of crimes used to legally suppress minority voters back in the 30s?

My proposed solution is legalize or at least decriminalize all drugs.

are whites found with drugs and not arrested and taken to trial or are you just trying to make obvious proportionality sound tribal
Whites found with cocaine are, by law, prosecuted less severely than blacks found with crack, despite the fact that the difference between those two drugs is $1.50 worth of baking soda and an electric oven.

Also no cops are driving down the streets, frisking and pulling over white drivers in affluent neighborhoods, despite the fact that those areas are just chock-full of rich kids carrying all types of illegal substances (because they can afford it, after all!).