POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177760 times)

forget you idiot children. i bet you like to be gay. im an adult with Qualifications, like Kids and Girl friend. you cant talk to me until you've done at least one mortgage

forget you idiot children. i bet you like to be gay. im an adult with Qualifications, like Kids and Girl friend. you cant talk to me until you've done at least one mortgage
nice millennial english kid. *[iputts on shades and drives away*

Anybody want to ERP on Google+? Has to be in millennial English or I can't get off

Anybody want to ERP on Google+? Has to be in millennial English or I can't get off
how epiuc is it

you cant vote until you stop using millenial english

stay woke blf...........

I STILL like Annoying Orange
Suck it FNN

LIKE FOR FREE IPHONE X

Can you guys just make a Cordelain drama because holy forget I'd like to see people arguing over politics and Annoying Orange instead of this forgetaloo random tart that has nothing to do with any of this stuff at the end of the day

holy forget I'd like to see people arguing over politics and Annoying Orange instead of this forgetaloo random tart that has nothing to do with any of this stuff at the end of the day

Every time you actually post here says differently lmfao

Every time you actually post here says differently lmfao

no

I've only ever argued about politics in this thread and I always decide to forget off when you guys devolve to circlejerking (even if it's deserved) around some dingo like Matthew or Cord
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:05:57 PM by Deus Ex »

Can you guys just make a Cordelain drama because holy forget I'd like to see people arguing over politics and Annoying Orange instead of this forgetaloo random tart that has nothing to do with any of this stuff at the end of the day
i'm sorry we couldn't please you baroness

I'd like to see people arguing over politics and Annoying Orange
You don't even do this yourself lmao

still waiting on any tiny bit of russian collusion at all.

the left's darling investigation must have something by now.