POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178760 times)

Only reactionaries can have their party win and still complain about election rigging

the irony of it all is that if 'election rigging' was even a thing, then it would have worked.

look at actual rigged elections - did Putin win by the thinnest possible margin in the last election? no, he got a 77% plurality of the vote, conveniently counted by workers who place party balloons in front of security cameras.

Lmao go get arrested for eating bacon in front of a mosque stfu
for some reason religious property have more rights than other properties. i wonder who made it that way

good on Annoying Orange for signing the right to try bill. it's rare that I get to compliment the guy on anything

It's The For-Dee Chess i'm Telling Y'all man. For Reals. The Guy's Competent. Just Give Him a Chance.

the irony of it all is that if 'election rigging' was even a thing, then it would have worked.

look at actual rigged elections - did Putin win by the thinnest possible margin in the last election? no, he got a 77% plurality of the vote, conveniently counted by workers who place party balloons in front of security cameras.

The biggest competitor to Putin's party is the loving communist party. Of course it's gonna get 77%

The biggest competitor to Putin's party is the loving communist party. Of course it's gonna get 77%
There's another party called the LDPR that is essentially comparable to a more-conservative Democratic party, and they get basically no votes either. It's a massive sham.

for some reason religious property have more rights than other properties. i wonder who made it that way

Implying I ever said religious groups should have more rights than the common folk wew you sound stuffdipped

Implying I ever said religious groups should have more rights than the common folk wew you sound stuffdipped
I'm pretty sure that's not actually what he was implying lol

There's another party called the LDPR that is essentially comparable to a more-conservative Democratic party, and they get basically no votes either. It's a massive sham.

"Its ideology is based primarily on Zhirinovsky's ideas of "imperial reconquest" (a "renewed Russian Empire") and on an authoritarian vision of a "Greater Russia"."

Big thunk

So basically Russians have a choice between a moderate party, a super far left party, and a super far right party.

Yeah no I can see that 77% being legit.

hes not implying that you said they should, hes implying that conservatives were the ones who gave religious institutions more jurisdiction with the intention of benefiting christian churches, but in turn protecting mosques and other religious places of worship equally as well.

"Its ideology is based primarily on Zhirinovsky's ideas of "imperial reconquest" (a "renewed Russian Empire") and on an authoritarian vision of a "Greater Russia"."

Big thunk

So basically Russians have a choice between a moderate party, a super far left party, and a super far right party.

i find 77% hard to believe, and believe its partly cause of direct vote rigging and partly cause of fear/intimidation. putin isn't exactly loved in his country, but nobody else steps up to contest him for candidacy - i wonder why.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:17:11 AM by Conan »

Based on the critical brown townysis you've presented you must be correct

Based on the critical brown townysis you've presented you must be correct

Have any legitimate proof to prove otherwise?

Have any legitimate proof to prove otherwise?

Yeah no I can see that 77% being rubbish

Amazing retort. For a second there I thought you were going to post something that wasn't completely useless to the topic at hand.
big thunk
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:22:35 AM by Darryl McKoy »

Yeah no I can see that 77% being rubbish

Amazing retort. For a second there I thought you were going to post something that wasn't completely useless to the topic at hand.