POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176779 times)

so Annoying Orange's making an order for pentagon to make some Space Marines™

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7w6HyN2xs

sorry that i can't find a highlight i'm trying to find it, 4:50 i think
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:41:00 PM by Køtt »

i like how Annoying Orange is already warmongering space, a neutral area strictly enforced by the united nations, which the US is part of

I have no problems with this whatsoever

I have no problems with this whatsoever
you know how much its going to cost to deploy a space army? like i know for a fact that the main conservative argument for destroying health care was that the national debt needed to get unforgeted but a space army would reforget the national debt like tenfold

but you have no problems with it whatsoever

i like how Annoying Orange is already warmongering space

as if any other country (that probably isn't or eventually won't be part of the UN) wouldn't break UN rules and warmonger space later on?

idk why you're calling it warmongering when i see this as just an excuse to expand and fund our military, that's nothing to "warmonger" by literal definition

that's what i'm seeing so far really until i've been given more info in the video
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:52:52 PM by Køtt »

is Annoying Orange 12 or something

how will this actually benifit us

honestly it was inevitable. the bright side of this is that it finally might give more than two bucks to space programs

only problem with space war is kessler syndrome

honestly it was inevitable. the bright side of this is that it finally might give more than two bucks to space programs
this won't benefit squat to NASA, it's basically just splitting up the airforce space command into a diff branch. So like GPS, NROL and other stuff will be it's own org. instead of being part of the airforce

you know how much its going to cost to deploy a space army? like i know for a fact that the main conservative argument for destroying health care was that the national debt needed to get unforgeted but a space army would reforget the national debt like tenfold

Not if you starting mining spice

He who controls the spice controls the universe.

this won't benefit squat to NASA, it's basically just splitting up the airforce space command into a diff branch. So like GPS, NROL and other stuff will be it's own org. instead of being part of the airforce
no it wont directly go to nasa and to be frank it shouldn't (nasa is complete garbage in comparison to spacex these days) but it raises a largely positive public opinion about it in stark contrast to the rather quiet space advancements going on

are we all just gonna forget that a lot of major technologies has had its origins in the military

in all fairness to Annoying Orange this is a pretty big step in attempting to get the human race to move on technologically and exploration wise, all though he has to still somehow obey the UN rules if he does attempt anything like this

this doesnt mean i do think it is necessary however