Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2174986 times)

Oh I tried a forget ton of places. There was a really nice Moroccan restaurant I went to but I couldn't find any places that served native Dutch cuisine, it was all asain stuff which is nice but I can just get that in the exchange district here.

Also Indonesian food loving forgets, you chose the wrong place to colonize.

restaurants that serve typical dutch homemade food like stamppot and boerenkool are really hard to find (other than the Hema rookworst). you would have had no trouble finding bitterballen, poffertjes, kibbeling, haring or just what we put on our bread though. did you try the speciaalbier?

Chin.ind.spec.rest. is a good book about why and how all these Asian (chinese) restaurants came to NL (and how they are slowly disappearing)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 12:57:48 PM by sleep »

Why are you guys talking about outsider food??? This is America and you should be talking about American food.

None of those places ring a bell. I mostly stuck around the Rjiks museum area and was busy with business.

None of those places ring a bell. I mostly stuck around the Rjiks museum area and was busy with business.
Theyre foods 😁

I don't know any Dutch. The whole language sounds like various forms of choking to me.

On the way out the security was carrying MP5. I think they were looking for me again.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:06:36 PM by beachbum111111 »

man i cant believe none of what i named rings a bell but u checked out a FEBO tho. i guess the convenience of holding a card against the wall to receive burger is just too strong

Most of the people I was around were either weebs who went exclusively to the three million asain restaurants in the city or they were high and went to FEBOs because they had the munchies.

i feel so loving patriotic right now

Also why are all your cyclists awful at everything? These handicaps never use their ringer and I nearly got hit a dozen times, they make Winnipeg drivers look good.

Although at least with your cyclists I can just clothesline the forgeters.

GET RID OF THEM NOW!!

Also why are all your cyclists awful at everything? These handicaps never use their ringer and I nearly got hit a dozen times, they make Winnipeg drivers look good.

Although at least with your cyclists I can just clothesline the forgeters.
because everyone in the country was born on a bike so many people feel like they don't really need to abide to the biking rules and or expect others to know what they want (e.g not holding out hand for a turn).
plus "the motorist is always wrong" is a thing here that only has a few exceptions. along with how none of these laws are really enforced much, like "do not hold your phone while biking" (a recent new one), imagine how impossible it is to uphold that law.
you might have also been plagued by a recent trend called the electric bike which inherently was for seniors but is now used by starfishs and rich kids to go way faster than they are supposed to.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:27:24 PM by sleep »

I mean our laws are "the pedestrian is always right" so people try not to hit us. Don't know why the cyclists get a free pass in Amsterdam.

Also Amsterdam is a tourist city so it should be expected that a large amount of people walking won't know the rules and that cyclists should be more careful around pedestrians.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:31:39 PM by beachbum111111 »

cyclists in the netherlands will never be careful or mindful it has to come from the other person which i agree is pretty damn annoying, it is like this in a lot of the larger cities because in those areas there are no real bike paths and pedestrians are mixed with cyclists (whether the cyclist is allowed there or not)

the cyclists are a bit of a culture shock but if you apply the British logic of all cyclists are starfishs youll do pretty well
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:44:51 PM by sleep »