Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2224606 times)

Then why do alot of them live in America?
approximately 0.3 percent yes a lot of them

approximately 0.3 percent yes a lot of them
Of 1.6 billion

trogtor for president 2k16

Then why do alot of them live in America?

Because we're just so darn tolerating.

Not to mention that if you're not insane, you'll see that you'd be in better conditions living in America than in places like middle-eastern countries. Most come here to be normal, others come here to do other things

Here, I got rid of the ones that weren't in the USA (united states of america, not consolates of america) for you again.
Oh thanks. I'll just push the barrier back about five years and we'll see what comes up.

United States April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.[58]

United States October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.[72]

United States May 3, 2015 – Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.[110][111][112][113][114]

United States December 2, 2015 – In the 2015 San Bernardino attack, two people, one of whom posted on Facebook an "oath of allegiance" to the leader of ISIL, shot and killed 14 people and injured 21 others in a killing spree that the FBI was investigating as "act of terrorism".[186][187]

Oh I did. The results you listed range from 1996 to 20125, with four 10
http://www.workers.org/articles/2015/12/01/terrorist-attack-on-planned-parenthood-in-colorado/ (yes i know this is the colorado one)
http://samuel-warde.com/2015/10/another-terrorist-attack-on-planned-parenthood-by-anti-choice-extremists/
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/02/four-arsons-74-days-planned-parenthood-clinics
Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre
Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing
Self Delete attack on IRS building in Austin

occurrences. The results for Islamist terrorist attacks in America are at 7 4 between 2011 and 2015.
So clearly, they're quite comparable! We must label all christians in a registry and close christian churches immediately.[/sarcasm]
The point is, muslim extremism isn't nearly as big a concern as it's made out to be in the US.

super tunnel vision activated

there's only about 100k-200k muslim radicals in the entire world (probably mainly in the middle east). tracking or deporting 5 million people in the US just because of that is a bit stupid. not all the muslims in the US hate america either, they just want to live a nice life

also i guarantee that a lot more than 200k people will be hating america if Annoying Orange becomes president. everybody who isn't in the US practically hates Annoying Orange with a passion

trogtor for president 2k16
yes right now im trying to get my latest BB (Big Ban) bill passed

together we can ban

jews
gays
abortion
the disabled
blacks
1st world memes
obama
chic fil a closing on sundays

forget yes heil trogtor

Here, I got rid of the ones that weren't in the USA (united states of america, not consolates of america) for you again.So clearly, they're quite comparable! We must label all christians in a registry and close christian churches immediately.[/sarcasm]
The point is, muslim extremism isn't nearly as big a concern as it's made out to be in the US.

You know what, that's pretty fair I must concede. However, Islamist terrorism is a powerful political piece and is on the minds of voting citizens, as most people are simply more concerned with that than Christian Terrorist attacks from what I've seen. By addressing how that form of terrorism will be tackled, you effectively make a statement to voters that are thinking about that.

I must say though that you actually remind me of Annoying Orange, as far as your determination regarding the issues goes.

Too often people forget that it's not just the fact that they're Muslim that's the problem. In fact, it's hardly the issue at all. The bigger issue at hand (which everyone seems to ignore) is culture. Many of the Muslims in America have all but assimilated the American culture and wouldn't DREAM of being a terrorist. MANY of them were even raised here since birth (many attend the college I am at). It's far more likely someone would choose to be a terrorist if it was a concept more ingrained within their culture. As such, most terrorists who are in fact Muslim aren't even in America. They're just normal people.

You know what, that's pretty fair I must concede. However, Islamist terrorism is a powerful political piece and is on the minds of voting citizens, as most people are simply more concerned with that than Christian Terrorist attacks from what I've seen. By addressing how that form of terrorism will be tackled, you effectively make a statement to voters that are thinking about that.

I must say though that you actually remind me of Annoying Orange, as far as your determination regarding the issues goes.
Indeed it is quite powerful, and I see why people are so concerned about it, it's a terrifying thought which is extremely sensationalized by media all around the world, from both sides of the political spectrum. I just wish more people would actually look into the facts and do the research and see they they're more likely to be bitten by a shark while being struck by lightning than being killed by any sort of terrorism, islamist or otherwise. It's quite nearly a non-issue with the preventative measures we have in place. (In canada here, our biggest terrorist attack in the past like, 5 years was where one person got killed. that's... it. Yeah it was bad but it was one person, that's a fairly good ending as far as terror attacks go. And it was sensationalized like forget.) And I fully admit that in recent years there hasn't been as much christian terrorism as muslim terrorism, by my calculations christian terrorism is around 60% that of islamist.

And yes, I'm usually very firm on my positions. That's because they're based on evidence, and unless the evidence changes or I made a flaw in my logic, there's no reason for me to change them. (I've changed my mind several times on big political issues too)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:07:17 PM by Ipquarx »

I must say though that you actually remind me of Drumpf, as far as your determination regarding the issues goes.
read this:
there's only about 100k-200k muslim radicals in the entire world (probably mainly in the middle east). tracking or deporting 5 million people in the US just because of that is a bit stupid. not all the muslims in the US hate america either, they just want to live a nice life

also i guarantee that a lot more than 200k people will be hating america if Annoying Orange becomes president. everybody who isn't in the US practically hates Annoying Orange with a passion