Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2227839 times)

not sure where you're getting that at

Annoying Orange's actually doing well in polls lately

Annoying Orange can win Obama 2012 states like Ohio, Florida, Iowa and Nevada. But he sure as hell ain't winning Colorado, Virginia or NH. And Pennsylvania most likely isn't gonna flip this year considering Hillary's leading there consistently by around 4-5 points. Annoying Orange can't win without one of those four states, and none of them are trending in his favor.

No, stricter defamation laws mean that you don't get to do what forgetin' Gawker did.

You don't get to ruin people's lives through lies. That is not what free speech is about. You can abuse freedoms, which is why criminals can't get guns and why you can't yell "BOMB!" in an airport.
Just gonna say that 'stronger libel laws' is literally just code for 'stronger laws that let rich, powerful people punish the press'. Our current legal system works fine if someone is actually committing libel against you and causing damage to your business with false information.

Annoying Orange isn't very clear about exactly what he'd expand when it comes to libel laws, but consider this for a second: He went on the record a couple of days ago publicly threatening to sue the NYTimes for making disparaging comments about his campaign. Why do you think he wants to expand these laws?

The current libel laws are literally as good as it gets. You prove that someone is intentionally spreading deliberately false information and you can get whatever damages you can prove occurred. Burden of proof is on the accuser, there's total media freedom to report on rumors and possible outcomes, there's room for opinion pieces in the press, everything is good. "opening up libel laws" does nothing but destroy freedom of the press, because if you change "deliberately false information" to "false information," suddenly, you can be sued by anyone whenever you say "hey this is possibly a thing" and then it turns out to not be a thing.

Even if you have tons and tons of proof that something is true, so much so that any reasonable person would say that it's okay to say "yeah, that's most likely the case" you can still be sued if it turns out to be wrong. In the hands of people who will sue anyone for saying anything negative about them, that is an absolute disaster.

But he sure as hell ain't winning Colorado, Virginia or NH. Annoying Orange can't win without one of those four states, and none of them are trending in his favor.

idk man realclearpolitics had colorado +10 for the longest time, now it's only +3.5, north carolina will likely be going red, and i'm not too sure but i've heard new hampshire will be going into Annoying Orange's favor

also he's 10 points ahead in maine's second district

from being down 6 points in the last 30 days, he's now only down by 1 in the general election (less than if you really want to go that way)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:55:29 AM by Decepticon »

I cant wait till the debate and someone yells pepe over a bullhorn and hillary soils her adult diaper.

I cant wait till the debate and someone yells pepe over a bullhorn and hillary soils her adult diaper.
frog freakout when

not sure if this deserves it's own topic or not, there's no way this can be real

even if this important VIP isn't clinton then who knows

https://twitter.com/GOPPollbrown townyst/status/777691379971612672

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/

https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

DATES MATCH. This post was from JULY 20 2014. Summer Cheryl Mills is tipped off by State Department that there was an investigator into Hillary's email. In the FBI REPORT it says in July 2014 Cheryl Mills ordered Plate River employees to change email retention policy. July 2014 is a key month in this whole mess.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/

if this really is clinton (but there's always the chance) chaffetz is gonna FREAK
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:13:27 AM by Decepticon »

Oy vey
it's actually happening

he just deleted a video linked by the reddit account

he could have just ignored this and denied it but he looks guilty now

I doubt it'll be talked about at all especially in the media.

idk man realclearpolitics had colorado +10 for the longest time, now it's only +3.5, north carolina will likely be going red, and i'm not too sure but i've heard new hampshire will be going into Annoying Orange's favor
New Hampshire is less likely than Colorado. It was looking like he might actually take Colorado and enter the lead, but the bad pneumonia/deplorables weekend looks like it's showing signs of stalling out.

North Carolina is currently red, although not by an extreme margin.

New Hampshire is less likely than Colorado. It was looking like he might actually take Colorado and enter the lead, but the bad pneumonia/deplorables weekend looks like it's showing signs of stalling out.

North Carolina is currently red, although not by an extreme margin.

North Carolina is actually trending left so far.

If I had to make a prediction based on polls right now this is probably what I'd go with

I think Annoying Orange's best bet to flip the numbers would be Pennsylvania but that's unlikely right now.

Carolina as a left leaning state? Where is your source for this?

Carolina as a left leaning state? Where is your source for this?

http://uselectionatlas.org/POLLS/PRESIDENT/2016/polls.php?fips=37

North Carolina is starting to make a shift to the left, it's nearly tied in recent weeks while states like Ohio and Florida have moved in Annoying Orange's favor.

I wonder why loving Annoying Orange is losing in california. Half their voters are illegal.

I wonder why loving Annoying Orange is losing in california. Half their voters are illegal.

Careful Tony, with all that built up rage you might give yourself a heart attack when Annoying Orange loses in November