Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2224592 times)

read this:

I still feel that having Annoying Orange as president would be a great move for America economically. I'm fairly certain that his plans for tracking Muslims will have to be one of the things he compromises on if/when he becomes president.

I feel if Annoying Orange gets elected then Fallout will become reality
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:59:35 PM by MoltenKitten »

I still feel that having Annoying Orange as president would be a great move for America economically.
why? he bankrupted like four companies
and I know he said that's a normal, smart business move and that quite a lot of people believe him, but the fact of the matter is you can NOT do that with a country if something goes wrong. presumably those four companies were the ones he had the most trouble with, but I can guarantee you running a country is harder than a corporation

I feel if Annoying Orange gets elected then Fallout will become reality
Donald Annoying Orange more like, Donald Chump

Donald Annoying Orange, because Donald Annoying Orange isn't hillary and i really don't care who wins as long as it isn't hillary.

Donald Annoying Orange, because Donald Annoying Orange isn't hillary and i really don't care who wins as long as it isn't hillary.
...maybe you should

this is a dumb idea

Honestly though I feel like Annoying Orange would be our best option if we wanted to get rid of our massive debt seeing how Obama only made it 2.5x worse then it already is, seeing how Annoying Orange has great financial experience.

All the other stuff he says is kind of Bullstuff though so yeah

I'm not at legal voting age and i don't live in the USA.
And if Annoying Orange gets elected, i probably won't be able to move there, either.

I'm not at legal voting age and i don't live in the USA.
And if Annoying Orange gets elected, i probably won't be able to move there, either.
wait you don't live in the US?
No wonder you'd do Annoying Orange

why? he bankrupted like four companies
and I know he said that's a normal, smart business move and that quite a lot of people believe him, but the fact of the matter is you can NOT do that with a country if something goes wrong. presumably those four companies were the ones he had the most trouble with, but I can guarantee you running a country is harder than a corporation

and i guarantee you he wouldn't do that with a country lol

and i guarantee you he wouldn't do that with a country lol
how

Honestly though I feel like Annoying Orange would be our best option if we wanted to get rid of our massive debt seeing how Obama only made it 2.5x worse then it already is, seeing how Annoying Orange has great financial experience.

All the other stuff he says is kind of Bullstuff though so yeah
Donald Annoying Orange was once millions in debt himself, lol. Not saying his business sense is terrible, but still.

why would he
you think he'd do it on purpose
I mean he might, but...