Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2216462 times)

REAL people want to kill terrorist's families or vandalize things or get people killed as secretary of state
only a lizardperson would not know of a specific city

idk dude maybe he was sticking his tongue out to taste the air like them reptiles do

i'm still doubtful that Annoying Orange can make himself look good when pit directly against an experienced establishment politician that's been in this race before (though she hasn't made it this far before). i guess the people asking the questions can make or break it for him, if they focus heavily on topical nonsense like "do u remember saying that hillary is a smelly poopoo head?? do u stand by ur statement???" then i imagine Annoying Orange can easily outgun clinton, but i'm not sure he'd do so well if they focus more on policy. regardless this is definitely an election that's going to be decided by the days leading up to the polls

She could barely debate Bernie despite him never having thrown a major attack her way. Hell, Bernie even DEFENDED her positions.

She will implode vs Annoying Orange in an honest debate.

yeah tho bernie and Annoying Orange are very different kinds of people. Annoying Orange will almost certainly play less nice than bernie, and if Annoying Orange makes himself look less professional when in direct juxtaposition to hillary, that can definitely hurt him. he's been booed for it before during the republican debates and he'll get even more stuff for it in a crowd of people even more ideologically diverse. maybe he's wised up by now though because he knows his best shot at winning is by showing a more moderate personality than he has in the past, maybe not. but atm i'm not convinced

Don't know if this was shared already but straight from Ted Cruz's Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vle5Bzkes

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:59:54 PM by Decepticon »

i still don't understand why ted cruz was even running. he literally cannot be nominated president since he was born in canada.

i still don't understand why ted cruz was even running. he literally cannot be nominated president since he was born in canada.
Educate yaself

p sure he's still a natural-born citizen cus his parents were american citizens

ttump will be thanking xX 420 luigi bluntz mlg bumscope Xx by the end of the year personally