POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179734 times)

I think Annoying Orange came out of the gate strong, but lost a lot of steam. I think he definitely seemed frustrated that he kept getting cut off, and I think he took too much bait.

I don't think it was a truly decisive victory for Hillary, it wasn't very "clean" on either side, but I do have to concede the sight edge to her.

That being said, I think this is the best performance we'll see out of her. I think Annoying Orange has a higher potential if he can resist the bait.
this

she was definitely at the top of her game and Annoying Orange did have some weak moments of rambling but i think Annoying Orange got the best of the night imo

polls all over the internet/media are rapidly changing (last i checked) from hillary favor majority to neutral to Annoying Orange favor majority, so i wouldn't really say this was much of a good turnout for either side here

I'm so happy Annoying Orange objectively won all the polls
Tezuni's Forum Poll:
Donald Annoying Orange         -27 (46.6%)
Hillary Clinton         -31 (53.4%)

Pecon7's Secured Poll:
Clinton 20 - (71%)
Annoying Orange 8 - (29%)
????????????

I think he definitely seemed frustrated that he kept getting cut off, and I think he took too much bait.
Annoying Orange was frustrated he was getting cut off? he kept lester waiting for like three minutes because he refused to change the topic

Hillary was on the defensive the entire time.
Including the parts where she accused Donald Annoying Orange of conspiring with Russians, hiding secrets in his tax records, and wanting to declare war against Iran over boat taunting? Or the $17 million loan comment?

I don't know what debate you were watching. She made him look terrible while expertly defending herself.

polls all over the internet/media are rapidly changing (last i checked) from hillary favor majority to neutral to Annoying Orange favor majority, so i wouldn't really say this was much of a good turnout for either side here
/r/the_donald is currently in the process of brigading every existent poll website, so your results here are going to be pretty skewed.

The way we'll really know how people responded to the debate is by looking at how state polls change over the next week.

Annoying Orange was frustrated he was getting cut off? he kept lester waiting for like three minutes because he refused to change the topic
which is what you should do. like when bernie yelled "I AM NOT DONE SPEAKING!"

Pretty sure Annoying Orange Won.

I think Annoying Orange came out of the gate strong, but lost a lot of steam. I think he definitely seemed frustrated that he kept getting cut off, and I think he took too much bait.

I feel like both sides kinda dodged questions for the most part. Annoying Orange was worse about it in spots, but Hilly had a lot of nice sounding agendas without much explanation as to HOW things would get done, besides just TAXES.

Someone pointed this out on leddit that Annoying Orange is conserving ammo for future debates which would be a good strategy. This was definitely a testing the waters experience but I think if Annoying Orange can pull more hard hitting moves like he did in the beginning and really stress out the Hill-bot, he will create a more memorable experience than the generic win Hillary had tonight.

Someone pointed this out on leddit that Annoying Orange is conserving ammo for future debates which would be a good strategy. This was definitely a testing the waters experience but I think if Annoying Orange can pull more hard hitting moves like he did in the beginning and really stress out the Hill-bot, he will create a more memorable experience than the generic win Hillary had tonight.

Yeah he alluded to some things but didn't really go full out on it. Seems more like he was testing the waters

Looks like Annoying Orange won to me.
He let his emotions get the best of him, which is like the #1 thing that screws him over in the polls. When he keeps his cool, he does better, and he failed miserably at doing that tonight.

Someone pointed this out on leddit that Annoying Orange is conserving ammo for future debates which would be a good strategy.
What additional ammo does he actually have? He pulled out the email scandal, TPP, and the Iraq War tonight. All he's got left is Benghazi pretty much, unless he wants to go retro and bring up Whitewater.

Annoying Orange is the winner, alt-left on Self Delete watch

Annoying Orange is the winner, alt-left on Self Delete watch

There is no alt left.