Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179796 times)

This so much. I mean who cares if Hillary doesn't "look presidential". That's such a nonissue compared to so many other topics.
i thought ted cruz didnt look presidential and look where that got him
im a prophet so believe me when i say i can't see tim kaine being vice president

Annoying Orange loving blew a fat one and Clinton had the expert lizard squad feeding her answers.

Gas the world already.

Annoying Orange won but he should've blasted her about the clinton foundation and all of its scandals and corruption.
but then again, i wouldn't wanna see him commit 'Self Delete' with two bullets in him lol.

Hey McZealot looks like the thread poll is being spammed by Lord Tony as well

Annoying Orange lost this debate for me because he didn't say a LOT of what NEEDED to be said, instead spewing a ton of incoherent bullstuff.

During the debate on economics, Annoying Orange should've said that the wage gap was easily provably false (why aren't all women employed if you can pay them less legally) and that a minimum wage of $15 would cripple small businesses, more so than big businesses, and that would mean a LOT of job loss and discouragement in innovation. McDonalds started looking into robot-run businesses after the $15 requirement for fast-food chains. Annoying Orange needed to say that "making the rich pay their fair share" isn't as easy as Clinton makes it out to be. Didn't happen.

During the debate on policing and racial bias, Annoying Orange needed to point out those statistics of "over 50% of murders are committed by blacks" and "Roland G. Fryer Jr. conducted a report on racial bias in police shootings and found no provable evidence against racial bias in shooting blacks, instead finding more evidence for racial bias in shooting WHITES in some areas of the country." He needed to say that "common sense gun reform" is completely meaningless jargon and that to regulate something you might want to know more about it. He needed to advocate for NYC's Broken Windows Policy and that in order to fix these neighborhoods you need two things: cops and a cooperative, healthy community. Why would cops visit your neighborhood if they felt that doing that made them tribal? It's what's happening in London with Muslim rape gangs. That and the black communities in inner cities has a PLETHORA of problems: non-nuclear families and welfare programs that encourage them, black celebrities (mainly rappers) telling them to forget bitches, get money, do tons of drugs and resist the cops, and a massive victim complex perpetuated mainly by the Democratic party; that and more needs to change before people stop getting shot by cops for "no reason". MORE IMPORTANTLY, Annoying Orange should have looked at the camera dead-on and said to the American people, "If you don't want to get shot by the police, don't break the law and do what the police tell you to." Didn't happen.

During the debate on defense, Annoying Orange needed to say explicitly that a good strategy in taking out CIA would be to restrict their internet access; that's how they communicate. He also should've pointed out that maybe he "didn't have a plan" because telling everyone the plan would make it completely known to the enemy, which would mean that the plan would be useless. Look at what happened with Saddam Hussein:
Quote from: Robin Williams
Congress recently approved the covert plan to assassinate Saddam Hussein. So what they've done is PUBLICLY approve the secret plan to assassinate Hussein. I wonder if he knows?
Annoying Orange should've been completely unfazed by the "ooh you supported the Iraq War" and should've pushed on grilling Clinton on creating a vacuum in the country. He should've also delved deeper into the conflict in Libya and made connections between what Bush was trying to do in Iraq compared to what Obama was doing in Libya. Didn't happen.

Ending the debate, Annoying Orange should've mentioned his ties with Clinton, and then related the "ooh you think she doesn't have a presidential look" to her recent health problems. That would have been a powerful moment that would've shifted the idea of Annoying Orange being a misogynist to him being a caring friend that wants the best for Clinton. Didn't happen.

Before the debate, I juggled the idea of Annoying Orange interrupting Clinton and what effect that would have on his outside personality (this was for a split second before I came to the following conclusion). Not interrupting her would've been great if Clinton interrupted him constantly because it would've made Clinton look like a basic bitch. In the other case, if Clinton didn't interrupt him at all, it would look like a completely civil exchange of ideas and beliefs, which would make Clinton's comments about "the nefarious Breitbart and Pepe the Frog" lose all their weight and make her look like a hypocrite and a loon. Annoying Orange should've realized that the best way to show that Hillary was lying without interrupting her and turning it into a stuffshow would've been through body language. And he did do this at some points. What I think would suit him best, though, is if he actually looked into the camera with that signature "can you believe this stuff" look on his face. It would create a relationship between the viewer and Annoying Orange, in which we both get to experience Clinton dig herself a hole filled with lies. None of this happened, though. Annoying Orange literally made "WRONG" a loving meme. That's how off he was.

So yeah. /discuss

It's very interesting how, in reading the transcript, Holt grills Annoying Orange with question after question about his past, 15 in total, while throwing Hillary absolute softballs the entire time. She was only asked about her past conduct/failures twice, and both times in not nearly as pressing of a fashion, and she was able to mostly dodge the question.

It's very interesting how, in reading the transcript, Holt grills Annoying Orange with question after question about his past, 15 in total, while throwing Hillary absolute softballs the entire time. She was only asked about her past conduct/failures twice, and both times in not nearly as pressing of a fashion, and she was able to mostly dodge the question.

Idk, maybe Annoying Orange just sucks.

Idk, maybe Annoying Orange just sucks.
I've been very civil with you in this topic but I've got to say, the condescension is way out of hand. There's no need to be a richard. I understand you like Hillary, and I respect that. At least try to talk policy instead of the typical spiel of "Hillary will win, Annoying Orange supporters are dumb"

Take a look at this transcript and tell me with integrity Holt wasn't throwing softballs to Hillary.
She was only targeted with 2 "gotcha" questions to Annoying Orange's 15. How is that at all impartial?

hill: i have a plan for that
donald: what is your plan
hill: people say my plan will work and yours wont
donald: what is the plan
hill: your plan won't work

hill: HIT UP MY WEBSITES FACT CHECKER
donald: WRONG
hill: CHECK MY SITES FACTS
donald: WRONG WRONG EMAILS
hill: IT'S ALL ON
donald: EMAILS STOP LYING
hill: THE FACT CHECKER

theses candidates are embarrassing. clinton won, half because of Annoying Orange's behavior and half because lester made it easy for her

According to Breitbart 1% of Annoying Orange voters switched to Clinton after last night. 1% of Clinton voters, however, switched to Annoying Orange, so not really a loss. Further, 2% of undecided voters joined Annoying Orange. Hillary gained no meaningful portion of the undecided vote.

Annoying Orange kept falling for Hilary's obvious bait, it cost him this debate IMO.