POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178585 times)

I'm still absolutely pissed and confused about the massive logic failure within the people of the US. Some how, despite leaks, facts, points and all sorts of other scandals being brought to light on Hillary, despite her obvious intentions to start a loving war, Despite the media being torn a new one, and despite the fact most people don't even believe the media, we're going to vote Hillary into office. Question: ARE YOU loving STUPID? Listen, I know people liked the fallout games, but playing that in real life ain't gonna be fun trust me. Somehow we've come to the conclusion it's better to have a villanous lying sociopathic warmongerer in office, then a supposedly, tribal loveist pollitically incorrect idiot. Hey, I don't like ether of these two asshats, but the choice should be loving obvious, but apparently not. For some reason most people came to the conclusion we should vote Hillary because Annoying Orange is Evil, and she isn't. HOW THE loving HELL DID MEDIA SLANDER THAT ONLY 6% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE DO THIS stuff? It's like if tumblr teamed up with trigglypuff and brainwashed everyone. How the hell did this happen, at this point I'd vote in Obama again before I'd vote in Hillary.

Believe it or not but some people have these things called different opinions

I know it's a scary concept, but you need to accept it

Hillary is the absolute worst choice. Anyone who says they will move to Canada if Annoying Orange wins are just SJWs

Hillary is the absolute worst choice. Anyone who says they will move to Canada if Annoying Orange wins are just SJWs

Tony why?

No seriously. Every anti Annoying Orange thing I've seen has been whiny millenials and SJWs.

You guys want safe space and lack of free speech? Vote for Hillary

No seriously. Every anti Annoying Orange thing I've seen has been whiny millenials and SJWs.

What about all the liberals in this thread?

because the generation before them just posts stuffty memes on facebook about it.

Believe it or not but some people have these things called different opinions

I know it's a scary concept, but you need to accept it
Okay condescensing spy, I know some people have uninformed opinions, but with the information at hand, the results just don't add up.

This was wrong, I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:00:48 PM by Master Matthew² »

I'm still absolutely pissed and confused about the massive logic failure within the people of the US. Some how, despite leaks, facts, points and all sorts of other scandals being brought to light on Hillary, despite her obvious intentions to start a loving war, Despite the media being torn a new one, and despite the fact most people don't even believe the media, we're going to vote Hillary into office. Question: ARE YOU loving STUPID?
The thing is, I recognize that a couple of these scandals have been the result of incompetence on Hillary's behalf. She is not a flawless candidate, and you don't get this much bad press without having done a couple of sleazy things in your career. However, the Republican party has failed to provide a suitable alternative. The options laid out in front of me are, 1.) a megalomaniac whose economic and social policy is completely unaligned with reality, or 2.) a seasoned politician, well-aligned with my beliefs, who for some reason can't stop doing stuff that makes her look corrupt.

With Annoying Orange, his problems as a candidate translate directly into his policy, but Hillary isn't going to forget up the laws of the land just because she's used a private email server and has a shady financial record. I think Annoying Orange said it best at the last debate, which is that voting for Hillary is voting for four more years of Obama, which sounds, honestly, pretty great right now.

http://www.Annoying Orangeisnotateamplayer.com/

the hillshilling at the end is just absolutely painful lmao.

I also love that they disregard the blatant media bias by saying that he's gotten free airtime

[Hooly-Dooly, we're gonna blow them, UP!]

Okay condescensing spy, I know some people have uninformed opinions, but with the information at hand, the results just don't add up.
did you seriously just call someone "condescending spy" and then write:

I know some people have uninformed opinions

are you pulling a joke on us? is this a jape? a prank?

Are you referring to me or SJWs? Makes more sense if you were referring to SJWs.