POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178485 times)

No not really. Bernie seems to be much more charismatic and unlike Hillary he appears to actually believe what he says. Do Democrats just really want a female president that badly?
republican states were pretty much all super tuesday

This. And Bernie won most of the democratic states, and even one republican state.

So it doesn't really matter much.

Except she already has most of the superdelegates. Bernie needs to poll more than her to begin with in order to win in the first place. 51-49 isn't going to work.

Wait why would republicans vote democrat in the dem nomination?

Except she already has most of the superdelegates. Bernie needs to poll more than her to begin with in order to win in the first place. 51-49 isn't going to work.

Bernie only has 100 or so less pledged delegates than Hillary, the rest of them are unpledged and will more than like end up supporting Bernie once he starts winning more states.

And well, he means most of the people in those states vote republican.

we had open primaries here (meaning you were just asked what ballot you wanted), but i doubt many actually voted in the party they didn't go with

felt like my vote didn't matter all too much considering sanders was only 25% in our county, but oh well lol

Bernie only has 100 or so less pledged delegates than Hillary, the rest of them are unpledged and will more than like end up supporting Bernie once he starts winning more states.
this is if he wins more states

we had open primaries here (meaning you were just asked what ballot you wanted), but i doubt many actually voted in the party they didn't go with

felt like my vote didn't matter all too much considering sanders was only 25% in our county, but oh well lol
this is if he wins more states

Which I really hope he will. He's the only sane candidate. But I really doubt Clinton is going to be in the race much longer. She's being investigated by the FBI right now.

Annoying Orange 2016, 2020, 2024, etc.

I don't see what's wrong with owning mein kampf
I've read it purely as a historical document

I'm leaning a bit more towards Rubio even though that doesn't matter in the long run

This. And Bernie won most of the democratic states, and even one republican state.
He lost in loving Massachusetts AKA the liberal white playground of the east coast. Are you deluded?

He lost in loving Massachusetts AKA the liberal white playground of the east coast. Are you deluded?
Most Bernie supporters are

it comes down to: Annoying Orange vs clinton
that's gonna be hard to choose

Superdelegates don't vote until the very end of the election. We're less than a quarter the way through. Do you really think that they're just going to go against what the people have voted for? That would be an absolutely huge blow to the democratic party. Their goal is to get elected, not to get people to hate them.

Most Bernie supporters are
rip ipqs feelings :'(

i'm a bernie supporter with donald Annoying Orange as my second option

AMA!

PS I didnt vote on super tuesday, but i did donate $2.70 to bernie and complained on reddit when he lost