Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2355144 times)

Didn't know you were blind.
Those are unpledged superdelegates. If Bernie were to take the popular vote (as in, received the most regular delegates) the superdelegates will most likely support him. IIRC, Democratic superdelegates have never overturned the popular vote.

You should be less aggressive towards the people who know what they're talking about.

Those are unpledged superdelegates. If Bernie were to take the popular vote (as in, received the most regular delegates) the superdelegates will most likely support him. IIRC, Democratic superdelegates have never overturned the popular vote.

You should be less aggressive towards the people who know what they're talking about.

"Most likely"

Most likely not
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate
"The Democratic Party has faced accusations that it has been conducting its nominating process in an undemocratic way, because superdelegates are generally chosen without regard to their preferences in the presidential race and are not obligated to support the candidate chosen by the voters."

"Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don't have to be in a position where they are running against grass-roots activists."

On the bright side, she would be America's first female president, and right after America had it's first black president

Think about the history, man!
she would also be the first president to have had love with another president

And then Kanye comes in for a 2020 seat! The History!

as far as we know

Most likely not
"The Democratic Party has faced accusations that it has been conducting its nominating process in an undemocratic way, because superdelegates are generally chosen without regard to their preferences in the presidential race and are not obligated to support the candidate chosen by the voters."

"Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don't have to be in a position where they are running against grass-roots activists."
Did you not read the part where I said that superdelegates have never overturned the popular vote?

Bernie Sanders is a career politician, not a 'grass-roots activist'. Maybe if Jill Stein was running for the nomination...

"Most likely"

Most likely not

Good job stuffbird. You literally just supported the idea that Bernie could win because the superdelegates dont have to vote for Hillary (Who has the popular vote right now)

"Because they are free to support anyone they want, superdelegates could potentially swing the results to nominate a presidential candidate who did not receive the majority of votes during the primaries."

Bernie is only about 200 delegates out from Hillary. Will he close the gap? Possibly, but NY might kill him. Even if he doesn't win more regular delegates he could still, theoretically, have the superdelegates back him (Although unlikely, they dont have to vote for the candidate with the popular vote)

who will be the 300th voter

i have a free ipod for them i swear

who will be the 300th voter

i have a free ipod for them i swear
joel

Found this on my feed

Don't know how accurate it is but thought it was interesting. Also no excuses. Either debunk or context but no loving excuses.

He did indeed say that. He was referring specifically to their healthcare and education.