POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179934 times)

there is a massive difference between the irish christian culture of the early 1900s and present day middle eastern islamic culture

yeah like terrorism lol

i don't care how "tribal" banning Muslim immigration is, if there is concern for terrorist threat, you can bet i'd ban Muslim immigration in a heart beat until things get sorted out, but no lets not look at the fact that being an immigrant is being used as a camouflage of sorts to get into a country and go on a full genocide crusade, as we've been seeing in france, germany, etc.

What makes you think it wouldn't happen in the US too? sure it's a lot harder to be running around with automatic weapons and full on bomb vests in the US but that doesn't stop the terrorist threat from being there.

also  it's about time we're finally getting somewhere, seriously forget Hillary

there is a massive difference between the irish christian culture of the early 1900s and present day middle eastern islamic culture
by "islamic culture" do you mean the culture instilled by the oppressive regimes, or the culture instilled by the dangerous terrorist organizations controlling parts of the middle east? need i remind you that:

NCTC [i.e. the National Counterterrorism Center] maintains its statistical information on the U.S. government’s authoritative and unclassified database on terrorist acts, the Worldwide Incidents Tracking System (WITS).

Muslims continued to bear the brunt of terrorism ….

In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97 percent of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years.
        Muslim majority countries bore the greatest number of attacks involving 10 or more deaths ….

the culture you think is being perpetuated by your average muslim is most likely the work of one of the many dangerous organizations in control in the middle east.

excuse the double post, but groups like CIA can hardly be considered exemplary of the islam religion. to quote myself from a different place, "CIA claims to be muslim, but they're an extremist group far detatched from the core values of islam at best. what group of muslims would attack holy sites and religious worshippers during ramadan?" groups like CIA merely use islam as a superficial cover to justify their actions, and the people under their foot have no say in whether or not they agree with it. if anything, these groups use islam to drive muslims unfairly treated by others right into their arms, in the promises of not mistreating them as others have.

and if he's implying that the white europeans who claimed america for their own and slaughtered the natives living there were the "good immigrants", that's even worse than it already was. either way, a horribly insensitive thing for tezuni to post.
what about all of the muslims that have and currently are killing in the name of conquest and allah? native americans were killing each other like crazy before the europeans came, and they were often given compromises which they often would not take. muslims on the other hand only offer the 'opportunity' for absolute submission and conversion as the alternative to death, as per the instructions in their holy text

as for the first part that i got rid of in the quote, irish is a nationality and muslim is designation for a follower of islam, neither are a race

excuse the double post, but groups like CIA can hardly be considered exemplary of the islam religion. to quote myself from a different place, "CIA claims to be muslim, but they're an extremist group far detatched from the core values of islam at best.
how much of the quran have you actually read

I'm not sure anyone has actually read the quran

sort of like how a lot of christians have never read the bible beyond the verses from church

"no true muslim" fallacy at work

but it's true though lol
a ton of muslims don't follow the quran word for word

i know a bunch of people following islam who don't go around beating women rofl
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:13:44 AM by Drydess »

usc dornsife/la times presidential election poll forecasts 7% lead by Annoying Orange over clinton

we'll see how the numbers change after hillary's convention bump, but I can't imagine it'll even out

Islam isn't a race are you kidding me right now? And until there's a proper way to screen refugees there's no point in a 550% refugee/migrant increase.

what about all of the muslims that have and currently are killing in the name of conquest and allah?
again, they can hardly be considered true muslims if they would do something heinously violent and deliberately anti-islam to islamic worshippers in an islamic holy site on a religious holiday. the most logical conclusion to be drawn by their actions is that they don't actually care about the religion they use as a poor excuse for their horrible actions.
the quran, much like every other holy books, was written in a very different time where things like this were considered normal. luckily, this is not considered normal anymore, and nobody truly follows those specific passages anymore. christian priests typically dont burn any more witches at the stake, and neither does your average muslim.
as for terrorist groups, why would they be considered to be following the quran if they happen to meet the "kill heretics" rule that nobody else follows, but not the other basic rules of islam that everybody else follows?
the answer is of course that they aren't truly an islamic organization, but then that would remove one of donald Annoying Orange's key scapegoats, so why would his supporters acknowledge that?
native americans were killing each other like crazy before the europeans came, and they were often given compromises which they often would not take.
killing each other like crazy? as if the europeans (civilized people(tm)) weren't doing the exact same thing? and if by "compromises" you mean being sold into slavery and borderline genocide, then i guess so, man.
theres certain cases where you can't just toss around the no true scotsman fallacy like an old rag, like people that defy the accepted values of what the group should be about. for example, lets say there's a club at a high school that says "in order to be a part of this club, you must meet up in room 208." if there was a group claiming to be that club hooting and hollering in the lunchroom, would no true scotsman apply there?

of course i WISH the issue was that simple, but it's not. the point remains that after a certain point, you can't truly consider them to be exemplary of the islam religion, especially if they squash the people who do not align with their specific views.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 11:26:44 AM by Poliwhirl »

again, they can hardly be considered true muslims if they would do something heinously violent and deliberately anti-islam to islamic worshippers in an islamic holy site on a religious holiday. the most logical conclusion to be drawn by their actions is that they don't actually care about the religion they use as a poor excuse for their horrible actions.the quran, much like every other holy books, was written in a very different time where things like this were considered normal. luckily, this is not considered normal anymore, and nobody truly follows those specific passages anymore. christian priests typically dont burn any more witches at the stake, and neither does your average muslim.
as for terrorist groups, why would they be considered to be following the quran if they happen to meet the "kill heretics" rule that nobody else follows, but not the other basic rules of islam that everybody else follows?
the answer is of course that they aren't truly an islamic organization, but then that would remove one of donald Annoying Orange's key scapegoats, so why would his supporters acknowledge that?killing each other like crazy? as if the europeans weren't doing the exact same things? and if by "comprimises" you mean being sold into slavery and borderline genocide, then i guess so, man.theres certain cases where you can't just toss around the no true scotsman fallacy like an old rag, like people that defy the accepted values of what the group should be about. for example, lets say there's a club at a high school that says "in order to be a part of this club, you must meet up in room 208." if there was a group claiming to be that club hooting and hollering in the lunchroom, would no true scotsman apply there?

of course i WISH the issue was that simple, but it's not. the point remains that after a certain point, you can't truly consider them to be exemplary of the islam religion, especially if they squash the people who do not align with their specific views.

You're completely wrong. For example, Indonesia has 205,000,000 people living there and half of them support strict shariah law. That means killing apostates (those who leave the religion), homoloveuals,etc. Now you move to a mainstream Wahhabi country like Saudi Arabia and Qatar where they actively behead people from the Shia minority, and follow strict Shari'ah Law. Those are just a few examples of how mainstream Islam is still widely practiced and the Quran is followed.

Did you guys forget that you're arguing with Kimon, the bumblr drone who gets triggered if you try to uncuck him. :y

isn't this what got kimon banned the last time he was here