Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179604 times)

she may be physically healthy (as media says), but is she MENTALLY healthy?

It's been that way for at least 9 months, my post above yours has a source on that btw.
The coughing is also just one of many symptoms she has, in addition to fainting and pneumonia.
Prior to within the month, coughing was the ONLY thing that was going on. There was some green spitup (Probably phlegm) during a speech earlier last month, but that was it.
You can't say "She was coughing earlier, therefore she's had pneumonia or something else for 9 months." That's not how it works. Coughing is literally the most medically ambiguous symptom in the history of symptoms.

This isn't just a recent thing, her coughing fits date back a long time. You have to look at the facts rather than denote them as a conspiracy theory or minor problem. I've had multiple family members come down with pneumonia and die. It's a really stuffty thing to catch and after you get it once, your system is weakened, which means that it's a lot easier to catch again.

Also meme magic because Hillary and these democrats are morons.

i, too, cough sometimes. guess i'm gonna die soon.

Polls look as though Annoying Orange's recent momentum has stalled out. We'll have to wait a week or so to see whether the pneumonia has any effect on polling results.

I doubt that it will though. I mean, who is actually going to say, "Hey, my favorite candidate has a small but non-zero chance of dying from an infection. Better vote Annoying Orange!"?
Pneumonia + deplorables definitely had a large effect on the polls. Annoying Orange took hold of Florida and Ohio, although that's subject to change because it's very close right now. Colorado is also really close right now, and if Annoying Orange takes hold of it he'll actually enter the lead.

This isn't just a recent thing, her coughing fits date back a long time. You have to look at the facts rather than denote them as a conspiracy theory or minor problem. I've had multiple family members come down with pneumonia and die. It's a really stuffty thing to catch and after you get it once, your system is weakened, which means that it's a lot easier to catch again.
I don't think that's right. Pneumonia doesn't permanently damage your immune system.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:40:46 PM by SeventhSandwich »

i, too, cough sometimes. guess i'm gonna die soon.
RIP Nonnel, died from coughing and having a full bladder

At least he died in a suit

This isn't just a recent thing, her coughing fits date back a long time. You have to look at the facts rather than denote them as a conspiracy theory or minor problem.
I am looking at the facts. The facts are, in chronological order:
-she occasionally had coughing fits during speeches
-she spit up some phlegm once last month
-she was diagnosed with pneumonia around a week ago and we haven't heard anything about her condition.

The thing is, there are multiple stories that are completely consistent with the facts.

One of them is as follows: Like a regular person, she occasionally gets a tickle in her throat, or a dry throat, which causes occasional coughing fits. And maybe had a cold which caused her to cough up some phlegm. She was diagnosed with pneumonia on September 11th, and is currently being treated and is not in any danger.
Alternatively, the phlegm could have been the very beginnings of symptoms of the pneumonia, though I must stress that it's impossible to tell if it was or not.

Another story is as follows: She's had Fungal Pneumonia for the past 9 months. In denial and on the campaign trail, she refused treatment except to temporarily relieve symptoms during speeches. She is now on the brink of death because the pneumonia has already weakened her immune system.

These are both completely consistent with the facts. But, I don't want to make it sound all black-and-white here, less someone pull a fancy fallacy on me. There are a lot more possibilities than this, all consistent with the facts, just with different probabilities. Which one seems the most reasonable? That she's had a few coughing fits and a cold like a normal person or that she's literally going to die?

EDIT: I undid a sperg
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:55:07 PM by Ipquarx »

hillary clinton is actually dead and her clone is up for the ellection

woah dude how did yu find this out

Why is there a red dot on your forehead

Prior to within the month, coughing was the ONLY thing that was going on. There was some green spitup (Probably phlegm) during a speech earlier last month, but that was it.
You can't say "She was coughing earlier, therefore she's had pneumonia or something else for 9 months." That's not how it works. Coughing is literally the most medically ambiguous symptom in the history of symptoms.
Well, I never said she had pneumonia for 9 months.
Severe coughing.

I don't see the Don coughing.

Hillary supporters are already planning to blame Bernie Sanders and his supporters if she loses the election

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/09/dont-hate-millennials-save-it-bernie-sanders

If that happens then I can't wait to say "told 'ya so"