Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176268 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZTd9PgRs

looks like clinton's done with ohio (and its blamed on white voters)

Politico assessed over the course of one week on average how often a candidate lied in speeches, interviews, on Twitter, etc.

On average, Annoying Orange lied once every three minutes and fifteen seconds.

While Clinton averaged one untruth every twelve minutes.

Politico assessed over the course of one week on average how often a candidate lied in speeches, interviews, on Twitter, etc.

On average, Annoying Orange lied once every three minutes and fifteen seconds.

While Clinton averaged one untruth every twelve minutes.
he's just saying it like it is :)

but it's politico who reported on it so it doesn't count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The debate starts at 9pm ET. 
I won't be able to see it live, but you guys can tune in to any major network stream, or even youtube's live stream coverage of it.

Personal bias aside, how do you guys think this is gonna go down?

Pretty sure Annoying Orange is gonna loving dominate.

calling it now: Hillary has a conveniently timed "medical episode" that exempts her from the debate

Have a feeling this debate is going to end up like Nixon vs. Kennedy, 1960 where Clinton by trying to be all prepared and ready ends up looking nervous and on-the-edge.

Or she strokes out half way through.

The Clinton Campaign has been trying to paint Annoying Orange as unstable, explosive, and aggressive. If he keeps it cool and sticks to debating policy and resisting Hillary's attempts to bait him into insulting her, he will surely win the debate because A. Hillary is a stuff debater and B. It will poke big holes in the Clinton Campaign's narrative.

debates are pretty stupid. neither candidate will get hit with hardball questions and we probably won't learn anything new about them.

who 'wins' the debate will depend pretty much entirely on which news source you read, and the effect that the debates will have on polls will largely be based on gaffes rather than how well they actually debate policy.

so yeah, i'm watching the debates, but you can't make me enjoy it.

To be honest I would much rather see a Lincoln-Douglas style debate in which there is no moderator. I think it would be both entertaining and informative, if Hillary doesn't seize five mintues in, of course.

Have a feeling this debate is going to end up like Nixon vs. Kennedy, 1960 where Clinton by trying to be all prepared and ready ends up looking nervous and on-the-edge.
only reason nixon lost is because he wore that light suit

To be honest I would much rather see a Lincoln-Douglas style debate in which there is no moderator.

I wouldn't, it would just end up with Annoying Orange going on the offense immediately, putting Hillary out of her element and then the two would start exchanging stuffty insults because neither of them have any wit.

I'd much rather them discuss their policies and goals but that's forget-all because mouth breathing handicaps (See: the average voter) don't vote based on those things