Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228985 times)

I absolutely loved how meta Annoying Orange got. that's exactly what I wanted to see. he completely destroyed this debate, which is super surprising given the current circumstances and his previous failure
He didn't really destroy it, but he came out stronger and stopped some bleeding IMO.

Annoying Orange definitely did better than the last debate, but he basically threw a temper tantrum at the beginning. I can't see this helping out his odds too much.

Annoying Orange gave a real compliment to clinton
clinton just complimented his kids, not him
Yeah, not the best moment in the debate tbh.

Like last debate, I'm going to come back in a week and look at how the debate impacted the polls. In my opinion, Clinton definitely won, but the performance was close enough that we'll probably see a marginal improvement for Annoying Orange in the polls. Just because it's pretty much impossible for him to be doing worse than he is right now.

However the betting markets appear to be swaying towards Clinton after that debate, so we'll see how it plays out. Keep in mind that the majority of the polls so far were not conducted after the voice recording scandal.

Standings on Oct 9th.
538 Now-Cast: Clinton 48.7 | Annoying Orange 42.7 | Clinton +6.0
RCP Average: Clinton 47.5 | Annoying Orange 42.9 | Clinton +4.6
RCP 4-Way Average: Clinton 44.3 | Annoying Orange 40.6 | Clinton +3.7

to quote a reporter i think Annoying Orange has "stopped the bleeding" but i doubt the polls are gonna change too much

clinton definitely did not win

I absolutely loved how meta Annoying Orange got. that's exactly what I wanted to see. he completely destroyed this debate, which is super surprising given the current circumstances and his previous failure
same tbh, i thought clinton was going to just decimate him over the tapes and come out like it was nothing - but nope, Annoying Orange did really good tonight and that's very impressive to me

I equate this debate to two monkeys hitting pots and pans together.

clinton definitely did not win
-every forums Republican after the last debate

looking back through the oct 9 pages of this thread i find the amount of canadian activity pretty amusing in a us election thread
-every forums democrat after the last debate
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 10:50:48 PM by Drydess »

i never even said Annoying Orange won the last debate. everyone agreed including me that he did pretty bad

I don't remember saying that

-every forums democrat after the last debate

In my opinion, Clinton definitely won

Does anyone even take you seriously at this point? How much do they pay you? Or do they just pay in Hot Pockets?

Or do they just pay in Hot Pockets?

I'd do it for some Hot Pockets tbh