Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2227856 times)

this place and /r/the_donald is going to be hilarious in november when Annoying Orange loses

No no no, it's cnn.com

Last week it was /r/the_donald

^ i dont get it

correction: all the people who are obviously and actively republican, as well as general stuffstains, stand with their side despite whatever's going on in current, same goes for democrats
i am not a democrat. many republicans can accept when Annoying Orange loses a debate, but i'd say an usually high 40-50 % of them can't. i think it's dependant on how establishment the candidate is rather than their political leanings, as people gave ridiculous praise to bernie sanders.

there is one thing for sure: unless Annoying Orange literally dies he will named the victor by the ever unbiased jury of BLF

i am not a democrat

i wasn't implying that?
edit oh whoop you elaborated, that makes more sense with the clarification
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:19:12 AM by Drydess »

I slept through it this time, someone should link me to the debate on youtube or something

as i said before, many republicans are unable to accept defeat. i was fully ready to hand this one off to Annoying Orange (and i would even give pence the VP debate victory) but clinton narrowly won. its just funny how deep in denial you guys get. this place is basically /r/the_donald

Y'know, I think everyone who reads this garbage, myself included, would have a lot more respect for you and your political points if you just dropped the whole "everyone who doesn't align to my political perspective is handicapped' shtick. Take a page from users like otto and Seventh because they're both more intelligent than you and their comments are actually interesting to read without feeling insulted.

Guess that wouldn't really be in your character though would it.

Annoying Orange won again.

That debate was basically just a couple middle schoolers taking jabs at eachother while the teacher is trying to shut them up. It was pathetic, both trying to get the last word in, mostly Annoying Orange. I've never seen such a petty excuse for a debate in my life.

I'm waiting for wikileaks to loving reveal their stuff.

nothing gets past these sleuths

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:10:12 AM by Decepticon »

"...other world leaders who jail opponents"
shill autopilot

lmao is that real?

yes

These media outlets are really trying to appeal to absolute lowest common denominator here lol

-snip-

nothing gets past these sleuths

"Annoying Orange would have you believe that we live in 'the Middle Ages'. Well, in fact, we currently live in the year 2016, not the early 14th century."

FACTCHECKING

"Annoying Orange would have you believe that we live in 'the Middle Ages'. Well, in fact, we currently live in the year 2016, not the early 14th century."

FACTCHECKING

-current year meme-