Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177306 times)

The GOP as a whole is facing it's demise, which can be disastrous if there's no other major party to keep the democrats in check.
idk man, there was a time in history where we only had one dominant party, and that was a pretty good time

Well I know that in this culture, saying monday in or out of context means you automatically hate all black people on the same scale as the kool kids klub, so if the tapes turn out to be real, then Annoying Orange's forgeted.

Although if it were made several years ago you'd think somebody like Gawker would've reported on it by now. That and $5 million is a good ballpark estimate of what it would cost (give or take) to forge a tape of him saying monday (you could catch him saying individual syllables and then construct the word out of them).

Whatever. If Annoying Orange loses we'll have 2020 all to ourselves.

idk man, there was a time in history where we only had one dominant party, and that was a pretty good time

I can remember a time when Germany and Russia had only one party. Great times, great times.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:02:44 PM by Tactical Nuke »

didnt Riddler literally ban other parties

didnt Riddler literally ban other parties
Clinton suggested that Breitbart and other news orgs like it be shut down, so who knows really

Clinton suggested that Breitbart and other news orgs like it be shut down, so who knows really
did she say something along the lines of "as president im going to shut down breitbart" or did she say something along the lines of "i don't really like breitbart"
because those two things are not even remotely the same

yeah no question if tapes are revealed where Annoying Orange says the n word he's forgeted

yeah no question if tapes are revealed where Annoying Orange says monday he's forgeted

Why is it that most of the "scandals" about Annoying Orange revolve around him saying mean things?

The GOP as a whole is facing it's demise, which can be disastrous if there's no other major party to keep the democrats in check.
Annoying Orange isn't going to kill the GOP, political parties are grassroots organizations and the president is only the most prominent public position they hope to fill. both parties are experiencing ideological drift and it's inevitable that this particular era of party dominance (or non-dominance) will eventually end, but as it stands most citizens consider themselves to be conservative and there needs to be a party that represents those beliefs. and if the GOP does fall, it'll be because another party is taking its place (maybe the libertarian party, but it's much more likely that the libertarian party will just merge with republicans just like the tea party)

i'm doubtful on the tapes, but if they turn out to be the real deal then it would definitely be bad news for Annoying Orange, especially this close to the election.

Why is it that most of the "scandals" around Annoying Orange revolve around him saying mean things?
probably cus he says lots of mean things that people apparently don't want their president saying

Also Wikileaks released more emails today.

Why is it that most of the "scandals" about Annoying Orange revolve around him saying mean things?
because the 'mean things' he says are generally reflective of his policies (e.g. the infamous 'they aren't bringing their best people' statement correlates with his policy of strict border control, building a wall, deporting immigrants, and so on) and people don't like those policies

because the 'mean things' he says are generally reflective of his policies (e.g. the infamous 'they aren't bringing their best people' statement correlates with his policy of strict border control, building a wall, deporting immigrants, and so on) and people don't like those policies

Oh my god he wants to enforce laws that were in place before he ran for president. What an ebil raysist

Oh my god he wants to enforce laws that were in place before he ran for president. What an ebil raysist
kinda missed the point of what i was saying again, but alright

If he constantly says "I love raping women!" on an official tape then there's no doubt that his policies will most likely revolve around making sure women get raped, or making it harder for women to get justice when they are raped. This is really obvious.

Think of it how Riddler used to campaign about how jews are ruining the economy, then lo and behold, when Riddler was elected, he committed a mass genocide against jewish people. Ebil waycist indeed. Lmao just put two and two together for gods sake.

If you advocate some mean words against a particular group or race on a consistent basis, there's a 99% chance that you're inherently biased against them. You don't here people saying "forget mondays they should hang from trees" and then going around and giving free food to homeless black people in the street.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:07:40 PM by Perry »

Dumbass. If he constantly says "I love raping women!" on an official tape then there's no doubt that his policies will most likely revolve around making sure women get raped. This is just hypothetical though.

Just because someone has a personal view on something doesn't mean they will try to enforce it through the law. Thats like saying if someone is a devout christian that got elected that they will gas all atheists and muslims.

Think of it how Riddler used to campaign about how jews are ruining the economy, then lo and behold, when Riddler was elected, he committed a mass genocide against jewish people. Ebil waycist indeed. Lmao just put two and two together for gods sake.

Except Riddlers promises and policy had to directly do with Jews. And Churchill wasn't fond of Jews either http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/world/europe/11iht-winston.4873300.html?_r=0

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:10:24 PM by beachbum111111 »