Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2241625 times)

But the wikileaks proved the emails were marked classified...
First, source? Second, I'm pretty sure they've done no such thing. I'm pretty sure they've commented on it but as far as I know they haven't released the emails themselves because they don't have access to them. They had access to Podesta's, but not Weiner's. His computers were seized by the FBI and the FBI is just now getting a warrant to fully access and look at the emails to see if they should re-open the HRC investigation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5a6d7k/thanks_to_Annoying Orange_we_can_better_understa nd_how/
Am I right my fellllllow reditors?

But the wikileaks proved the emails were marked classified...
except wikileaks aren't a valid source to a court of law

somebody predicted the alt-right almost exactly in 2014
disturbing accuracy

except wikileaks aren't a valid source to a court of law
No, but my point is he acted like they won't find anything dancing, and they sure as hell will. We know she had classified information on that server, it won't be hard for them to find the same. What will be hard is for them to not just let her off the hook.

No, but my point is he acted like they won't find anything dancing, and they sure as hell will. We know she had classified information on that server, it won't be hard for them to find the same. What will be hard is for them to not just let her off the hook.
ugh as IF you freakin drumpf suporter

you're getting ahead of yourself, they're only just now getting the warrant to look at the contents of the e-mails. there's no reason to make assumptions before anything is even known and before any investigation is even reopened. what you're insisting is a fallacious claim that, since some classified e-mails have been found to have been sent through a private e-mail server, that necessarily implies a high probability that any e-mails found to have gone through this server contain classified information. this is an irrational conclusion. the reason they're getting a warrant is because they need to be sure of the contents of the e-mails, not because they assume there's classified information.

buzzwaker    for    president?

First off, it's only a crime if people who aren't cleared to view classified information view it as a result of actions done by her, specifically knowing that it would result in uncleared people seeing classified info, or via grossly negligent actions (And yes, "grossly negligent" has a specific legal definition which doesn't necessarily follow what common sense would dictate).

Both of those are very difficult to prove unless you have extremely direct evidence, especially when the defendant has the best lawyers money can buy. The fact that there was classified info on the server is not an indication of whether or not a law was broken.

It's definitely not good that there was classified info on there, and she's specifically said during the debates that she recognizes that was a bad decision (Which is underplaying it imo, it was very irresponsible) but that's not a crime.

somebody predicted the alt-right almost exactly in 2014

what in the forget

how

Hillary Clinton said herself she didn't know C stood for classified and thought it was just ordered in alphabetical.

You tell me, you want a president who thinks C stands for alphabetical order when it comes to important information?

Her lies don't make her look good, makes her look incompetent. Even then she said she didn't remember what she said during the investigation. So she has memory problems, again you want that as president?

What the forget am I reading?

he's a professor of linguistics oh christ

can we stop putting -gate on the end of scandals

christ sake