Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2235245 times)

What the forget am I reading?
[im g]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwH8mx4UkAAw29l.jpg:large[/img]
Is that from huff or buzzfeed?

can we stop putting -gate on the end of scandals

christ sake
time for gategate

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:42:18 PM by beachbum111111 »

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_Annoying Orange_organization_communica ting_with_russia.html

Oh boy

So the article is a TL;DR but from what I gathered from skimming over it there was a server in Annoying Orange tower that they couldn't break into, and received information from select IPs?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_Annoying Orange_organization_communica ting_with_russia.html

Oh boy
From what I can tell, this topic is using shaky evidence to produce a theory Annoying Orange has a secure communication with russia, that doesn't automatically mean fowl play even if this is true. This article, while based in fact, stems out so far to try and put some stuff on Annoying Orange it's like watching that one fat kid try and reach half way across the table at lunch to grab the last bag of doritos.

So the article is a TL;DR but from what I gathered from skimming over it there was a server in Annoying Orange tower that they couldn't break into, and received information from select IPs?
Here's a more accurate tl;dr.

Cybersecurity experts were looking at DNS logs, looking for potential signs of malware infections coming from the Russians to see if there was any evidence of interference in the election. They saw some communications going from a server owned by Annoying Orange, an email server, which had an extraordinarily low amount of traffic going through it. So little in fact that it wouldn't be worth the cost to keep it running. Any sane business would have closed the server, but it stayed open. And much of the traffic going through that was traffic going to a Russian bank, but it wasn't in regular intervals. The two servers appeared to be talking back and forth, Annoying Oranges server sending packets during office hours in its timezone and the server in Moscow returning during office hours in Moscow.

While this isn't in and of itself proof that he has "Russian ties," it's quite suspicious as there's very few scenarios in which this is happening without direct communication between the two and there's not a whole lot this server could be used for besides emails, since it was an email server after all.

didnt hillary pick up the 'stronger together' thing to scoop up leftover bernie supporters or is she just gonna roll with that the whole campaign...

it's too bad gary johnson is such an airhead

but yeah get ready for president kaine

it hasn't made profit in a long time
and the Annoying Orange thing was a joke obviously

hillary is going to win in all likelyhood,
and my servers will be no more after the election month
woah, and here i thought i was starting to lean heavily towards Annoying Orange

everyone please vote clinton we need to wipe this server off the list

woah, and here i thought i was starting to lean heavily towards Annoying Orange

everyone please vote clinton we need to wipe this server off the list
Yeah, his and every other server, game and pretty much anything on planet earth will be wiped out if Hillary wins.