Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229070 times)

S T O P  I T

if anyone is missing context Annoying Orange was just asked about his supporters doing hate crimes against blacks/latinos and that was his response

Annoying Orange just said he wasn't going to take the presidential salary

"if it's legally required, i'll take 1 dollar"

What if he lost all his money and all he had left was four bucks lol

What if he lost all his money and all he had left was four bucks lol
nah man at least 8

nope i would say 15
enough for a few whoppers
eh yknow if i had to put my own money on it i'd say 25 bucks, enough for a 20 pc., fries, a large drink and whatever you really want

im too lazy to link to some of the articles i've seen about it but apparently Annoying Orange is shocked about actually being elected and is dreading the responsibility

i don't blame him. the president is a heart-attack inducing thankless job, and obama probably scared him (on purpose) by listing all the stuff he's gonna need to do for 90 minutes straight before launching him into more introductions of his responsibility

unless i'm mistaken he's even stated that he doesn't want to spend that much time in the white house and would rather live in New York

so if he were to like "give up" then what
who becomes president then cus hillary conceded too so would we have another election or

like, hypothetically. cus honestly I'd kms if it meant mike pence

so if he were to like "give up" then what
who becomes president then cus hillary conceded too so would we have another election or

like, hypothetically. cus honestly I'd kms if it meant mike pence
anarchy is genuinely preferable to mike pence

dreading the responsibility
he just said on the interview he's ready to take on the responsibility and isn't afraid/worried about it

he just said on the interview he's ready to take on the responsibility and isn't afraid/worried about it
politicians say a lot of things that they don't mean