POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179473 times)

Anyone seen that liveleak video of the Arab guy stealing all the Le Pen ballots from the voting station and throwing them in the street? Nice dude.
he was definitely being an starfish and a total 8 year old about it, but it wasn't illegal/didn't affect the election in any real way (though i'd say it should definitely be a crime/misdemeanor for vandalism)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JQ_HzOyDQ

I'm glad Annoying Orange fired James Comey. His decision to reopen the Clinton case uncovered absolutely nothing, and considering the extremely small margin by which Annoying Orange won - probably cost her the election.

What I'm not so glad about is the fact that Annoying Orange's team is going to replace James Comey.

Well, he may have crashed that party, but I guess that's what happens when france thinks you're the bomb. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
STOP POSTING

Comey is fired? I didn't see that coming

he was definitely being an starfish and a total 8 year old about it, but it wasn't illegal/didn't affect the election in any real way (though i'd say it should definitely be a crime/misdemeanor for vandalism)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JQ_HzOyDQ

No it was the very essence of illegal.

'the essence of illegal'

except its everything but. in fact, it's perfectly legal

they could have distilled the illegalness and created the world's most perfect supervillian

they could have distilled the illegalness and created the world's most perfect supervillian
coming to theaters 2020: FRENCHMAN

It was only 0.2% illegalness by weight, it'd be a really small supervillan.

the world's perfect supervillian wouldn't surrender

It was only 0.2% illegalness by weight, it'd be a really small supervillan.

lol like the minions

Well, he may have crashed that party, but I guess that's what happens when france thinks you're the bomb. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

maybe to you and me it was illegal, but not under french law, apparently. like i said though, it didn't really affect the election but it really must have been an inconvenience for le pen voters because they'd have to wait for more papers with her name on it to be made
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:24:08 PM by Decepticon »