Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2176053 times)

Wow I had no idea you were a forensic expert on top of an IRA shill, please tell me more?

I don't think you'd need a forensics expert to tell you that's not blood

First, there is nothing on his arm, just on his shirt.
Second, blood oxidizes when it is dry, and is a slightly different color even when not dry. That is red paint.

okay well if it's just red paint I guess that means the rioters did nothing wrong owait

I don't think you'd need a forensics expert to tell you that's not blood

Implying autists have the same kind of blood as humans

okay well if it's just red paint I guess that means the rioters did nothing wrong owait

What rioters, the only violence I saw was coming from the police

Hey ohhhhhh
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:15:35 AM by LeisureSuit912 »

Honestly @ this point you have to be mentally blind to lefty violence

what a world we live in where words are violent but chucking rocks at people isn't

wait is deus ex so delusional he thinks that obvious reddish-crimson paint is blood?

wait is deus ex so delusional he thinks that obvious reddish-crimson paint is blood?

Just saying it's not like these chimps haven't thrown blood and piss on people before, so I wouldn't be shocked if they did

but it's obviously forgetin red paint tho

what a world we live in where words are violent but chucking rocks at people isn't

The police trampled over this old woman using "words"

Just saying it's not like these chimps haven't thrown blood and piss on people before, so I wouldn't be shocked if they did

"chimps"
Definitely not tribal
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:46:13 AM by LeisureSuit912 »

for one, wet blood is a far darker shade of red, and when dried it looks brown. doesn't match up at all

Despite there being legitimate violence during the peaceful protests (Which, let's be honest, happens sometimes. Mob mentality sometimes kicks in really hard, regardless of the political stance of the crowd), I can't find anything to back up the claims of rock and brick throwing.

Plus

Damn what a backpedal lol, it's really obvious it's red paint.

The police trampled over this old woman using "words"

clearly intentional, no question about it

the police just like their old women battered and bruised

there is no measuring instrument in existence that can measure how far up your ass your head is

clearly intentional, no question about it

the police just like their old women battered and bruised

there is no measuring instrument in existence that can measure how far up your ass your head is

Um, yeah, it was intentional, they intended to trample the old woman down
But true, there was an amorphous blob of protestors that went around and did violence, like there conveniently always is
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:50:14 AM by LeisureSuit912 »