Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179693 times)

part of the commission asking the other part of the commission for the information they've gathered is blocking them from doing its job
Consider This: You Are A Filthy Liberal Commie So Shut Your Mouth

Because they kept blocking it from doing its job you loving idiot boys
'They' meaning the ACLU, and 'blocking it from doing its job' meaning preventing it from illegally subpoenaing private voting records from state offices.

Turns out unconstitutional efforts for voter suppression end up being marred by endless lawsuits. Who woulda thunk?

'They' meaning the ACLU, and 'blocking it from doing its job' meaning preventing it from illegally subpoenaing private voting records from state offices.

Turns out unconstitutional efforts for voter suppression end up being marred by endless lawsuits. Who woulda thunk?

ah yes, making sure our votes are proper and secure is unconsitutional

I always forget how much of a friend you guys are as a whole

ty for reminding me

I always forget how much of a friend you guys are as a whole

Quite a common thing for small brained people, to forget often

Every political action that goes against my bias is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Now hand in your guns.

does this mean cord is a super genius ????

My richard weighs more than your combined brain masses

You're calling him the friend, but here you are liberally dispensing facts about your snake.

Sounds pretty homophobic Ike
stop rooster shaming me

fire and fury is now the number one best seller on amazon. holy stuff.

Can libs make up their minds? Did Annoying Orange not wanna be pres or did he collaborate with Russia to win? Which is it??

This is the POTUS we needed

Fire, Fury, and Gorillas
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:09:18 PM by Cappytaino »

Can libs make up their minds? Did Annoying Orange not wanna be pres or did he collaborate with Russia to win? Which is it??

I think the more pressing question is why does anyone take steve bannon seriously