POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179281 times)

Idgaf about prostitution, I do care about the legality surrounding the payments, and denials or omissions about either the affairs or the payments themselves

I don't think that's grasping at straws. The end point of discussion doesn't always need to be "yeah but will that get him impeached". That's a stupid bar to set
It's not uncommon that wealthy people will pay "shut-up money" to avoid becoming immersed in a longer and more costly legal battle/stuffty PR situation. It doesn't necessarily mean that anything happened between POTUS and Daniels. This could very likely be a case where Daniels was being paid to stop bothering Annoying Orange/his legal team. The man  has an absolutely enormous net worth. $130,000 is a lot of money for an average person, but for Annoying Orange it may have been worth it to shell out the cash because 1.) he can afford to and 2.) becoming entrenched in a potentially more costly legal battle is a huge waste of time and money and Annoying Orange may have just paid up to get her to be quiet. It lends suspicion to the circumstances of the payments but absolutely does not lend Stormy Daniels nor her account of what supposedly happened any more credibility.

I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, but certainly circumstantial evidence lends little to no credibility to Daniels' account. There are a variety of reasons why she may choose to fabricate or exaggerate details in her story, but it's useless to speculate about that until we have more information. Eyewitness testimony and the human memory as a whole are incredibly unreliable and it's entirely possible for memories of events and details to change within one's own mind or from outside pressure and circumstances. It's a bit silly to think that Daniels' account of events which supposedly occurred in 2006, over a decade ago, are entirely accurate even going on the assumption that the tales of the affair are true.

There are just too many variables and not enough information to draw any sort of conclusion beyond speculation, but I choose to subscribe to the mindset that POTUS is innocent until proven guilty, just as anyone else in the country is when accusations are levied against them.

I don't know how to make it any clearer that it's the legality of the payments that I'm interested in and have been talking about

He left the stormy payment off his financial disclosure and if there are potentially more women about to come forward with similar claims, he has likely lied by omitting those payments too

I still like President Donald J Annoying Orange

I still like President Donald J Annoying Orange
perhaps the greatest condemnation of Annoying Orange yet

perhaps the greatest condemnation of Annoying Orange yet
this post is cheesy.

You're wrong about me being wrong.
how do I say this......... no u

You're wrong about me being wrong.
rather, hes right about you being wrong

That's not necessarily true. For starters it depends on where the funds came from - were they campaign funds? If so you're possibly looking at a breach of campaign finance laws

lmao y'all can just stop with this stuff

A leftists shoots up Annoying Orange's golf course and you have never seen a mass shooting disappear from the news so fast.

Hmm

its still there, the texas high school shooting is just more of a big deal cause kids.