Author Topic: DaWeedMan - stuffposting, research links, trolling  (Read 8181 times)

It's both. Also, in case you never realized, I've been supporting DaWeedMan's forum ban since minute one.
you're essentially saying "i wasn't trying to get him banned i was just helping him get banned"

you're essentially saying "i wasn't trying to get him banned i was just helping him get banned"
To be fair, he helped himself get banned.

I didn't pressure him to post anything that would be breaking the rules. I simply suggested it in one or two posts.

To be fair, he helped himself get banned.
and you encouraged it

and you encouraged it
I didn't encourage it. I never made any posts saying "POST research CMON POST research POST IT"

I just said "hey you could post xenomorph research"

They're both similar in structure but mean different things. And if you want to get into semantics I could go on a shopping spree through everyone's last posts and pull out so many similarly "encouraging" posts

Either way I've made my claims. There's no reason for me to sit around and argue in this thread anymore.

I didn't encourage it. I never made any posts saying "POST research CMON POST research POST IT"
I acted blind and ignored the fact that I was responsible for sturring up his bad behavior. I guess all I can say is that I take responsibility for some of his actions, as my encouragement towards him has provoked his offensive responses.
???

Yes, you're right, I'm very much a hypocrite.

no offense but
path please just stop posting

If I suggest to someone to rob a bank and murder helpless civilians, it is their responsibility to rise up and say no. It is not my fault that they decide to go through with it and murder the civilians. It was a suggestion, not a demand.

I cannot be banned for such a thing, as it was DaWeedMan's fault that he posted research. If I say 'maybe you should post research' as a joke that doesn't mean that I am the one posting the research. It also doesn't mean that he has to follow my instructions and commit the crime.

The man asked for the quickest way to be forum banned.

I delivered.
If you wanted to give him the quickest way to get banned you could have told him to post trap links, then he'd be auto-banned and we wouldn't see any gross content. Not that this is something you should do either.

Telling the person to post research in order to get banned isn't helping anyone.
That sort of Self Delete is bannable BECAUSE research/gross content is not allowed on the forum, as it is unpleasant.
Giving the guy tips on how to be as disruptive as possible on his way out isn't helping anyone.

All the threads are locked. Thanks Rotondo