Author Topic: Coin Mod - Simple Coin Shop System!  (Read 9496 times)

To make it rotate add rotate = 1; to the item object
it's that easy???? damn

fricking makes evreything easier, i used to use VCE and that took hours to make a simple weapon shop. thank you

it's that easy???? damn
It has to be applied at the item's creation and can't be changed after though.

I've added coin pickup, they're used through events. There are two new outputs;

[Output] SpawnCoins [Int] - Spawns a coin that is worth [Int] amount of Coins.
[Output] SpawnRandomCoins [Int1] [Int2]- Spawns a random amount of coins between the numbers [Int1] and [Int2].

[EDIT] - Fixed so those commands are Admin Only.

[DoubleEDIT] - This will be available on Blockland Glass
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:48:39 PM by Xenos109 »

fricking makes evreything easier, i used to use VCE and that took hours to make a simple weapon shop. thank you
A simple VCE weapon shop takes like 2-4 lines of events, lol.

A simple VCE weapon shop takes like 2-4 lines of events, lol.

My goal was to just make it seem more interesting than using point from kills, like the ability to incorporate VCE to make coins spawn randomly around the map at the start of every minigame. And using these coins to Buy stuff, and having the ability to reset scores every round if you'd like. Just trying to make it simple in retrospect.

on a side note, I'll be adding Preferences at some point tonight, I'll be on later to do so.

This is kinda just a less advanced version of Emo Boy's simple cash mod, I feel that it kind of writes off your mod.
there is a difference >.<
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:48:33 PM by Goth77 »

wait did this come around cause of my offhanded suggestion that randomizer should have a goofy collectable coin system

wait did this come around cause of my offhanded suggestion that randomizer should have a goofy collectable coin system

No, but I guess it fits the suggestion well, I made this a while ago, and just neatened I up and and released it now

[DoubleEDIT] - This will be available on Blockland Glass
How can I say no to it now?