Author Topic: Went paintballing. ama  (Read 910 times)

did you meet a girl you liked, and eat a paintball to impress her
how many paintballs can u fit in ur mouth espo

I made the ama joke 3 times
now it's a fad and I can't do it anymore
forget you all stole my loving joke god damn it I need to kill myself

its not a question but i agree with the fact that paintballs don't really hurt when they explode on you, but when they bounce off of you without exploding it loving paggers for some reason.

did you meet a girl you liked, and eat a paintball to impress her
nice meme

Who is your favorite forumer and why is it sir dooble?
bcuz he a cool cat B)
But sorry double but space is my bae
wow espio actually did something manly

i never understood the hype for airsoft. its such a kiddie activity. paintball is clearly the way to go
Airsoft is more tactical and realistic or something
I guess
I mean the guns look coolio
how many paintballs can u fit in ur mouth espo
None because im not a friend like you
OHH I SURE GOT YOU THERE xDDD!!!1!

wow espio actually did something manly

i never understood the hype for airsoft. its such a kiddie activity. paintball is clearly the way to go

paintball is more sporty, I see what you mean though with airsoft and the cheaper stuff.

once you get into high tier and expensive airsoft it's really fun. it also hurts a lot more with those guns.

Also paintball hurts is like bullstuff. The impact hurts for a split second and then everything is alright. unless they hit you in the loving finger.
yea, never got hurt by a paintball. airsoft pistol from 20 yards in the ass had me jumping in pain for 10 seconds tho lol

i never understood the hype for airsoft. its such a kiddie activity.
paintball = halo
airsoft = battlefield

pb is just too... simple, for me, so i do airsoft. plus the gear looks way cooler

I shot someone in the richard tho  :cookieMonster:
had lols

I've played both and paintball is more fun I think lot more laid back and just having a good time. Airsoft is fun too but ehh

yea, never got hurt by a paintball. airsoft pistol from 20 yards in the ass had me jumping in pain for 10 seconds tho lol
paintball = halo
airsoft = battlefield

pb is just too... simple, for me, so i do airsoft. plus the gear looks way cooler

does that one guy on the far left have the barrel pointed straight towards his crotch lol

u didnt go shirtless like a real man
what a PUSS