Author Topic: Blogland: Going to see Deadpool with my dad!  (Read 2180 times)

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Although neither of us actually minde the "love scene". I thought it would've been research. You cigarettes underestimate the obscenery of latin american cinema. It was even rated 16+. I din't know why the starfishs asked me for my ID.

People say American cinemas are numb to violence but when two people start doing the lovey times we're Puritans again and freak out. I saw lots of kids when I went and most of the parents were covering their kids eyes during those scenes than during the gore scenes.

why do people even put love scenes in movies?
In some cases it can count as loveposition and become important to the plot and characterisation.

I mean, why does anybody add anything to a movie? Up to the Director and the other film-makers to decide, at the end of the day.

In some cases it can count as loveposition and become important to the plot and characterisation.

I mean, why does anybody add anything to a movie? Up to the Director and the other film-makers to decide, at the end of the day.
In deadpool, they took the love scenes as a chance to show development and bonding of the two characters (deadpool and that girl).

Also, fun fact: (SPOILER (HIGHLIGHT TO SEE))
When Deadpool is first put into the chair at the insane gene mutation place, he says something on the lines of "Don't make my super-suit green", because he was the actor for Green lantern, which everybody hated.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Although neither of us actually minde the "love scene". I thought it would've been research. You cigarettes underestimate the obscenery of latin american cinema. It was even rated 16+. I din't know why the starfishs asked me for my ID.
How obscene is it, really?

also why is this movie rated 16+ when the R rating is like not even close
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:06:57 AM by BlueCreeper »

Going to see it again tomorrow afternoon, Its rated 15+ in Australia.

I saw it in an imax theater with recliners, as a matinee, only like 40 people were in a 350 seat area. No annoying little kids.
The bass was so loving loud it sent ripples through everything and people were murmoring about it and stuff . Overall, pretty good movie.
Depending on your relationship with your Dad, this could get awkward as hell for you guys.

In deadpool, they took the love scenes as a chance to show development and bonding of the two characters (deadpool and that girl).

Also, fun fact: (SPOILER (HIGHLIGHT TO SEE))
When Deadpool is first put into the chair at the insane gene mutation place, he says something on the lines of "Don't make my super-suit green", because he was the actor for Green lantern, which everybody hated.
this isnt invisible if you have ads on

why are yall so awkward about love and your parents lol. id watch deadpool with mom and dad any day

why are yall so awkward about love and your parents lol. id watch deadpool with mom and dad any day
not everyone's parents react the same way to things. It would just be awkward if I went with my parents, as they don't really enjoy action movies, let alone love scenes. Going with your friends is so much better imo.

If I knew the kind of "love scene" this movie had, I would've gone with my mom as well. I assumed blatant research. Even The Godfather had more love scenes than this and my mom brought the movie for us three to watch a few years ago.