Author Topic: Cavik (20061) & Hogey (171820) - Exploiting Drugs for Money on iPhone's CRPG  (Read 8154 times)

you know the people at school who still say "deez nuts" unironically

you remind me of them
So I'm a popular douchebag?

Thanks for the drama!
-[iPhone]

So you're happy you a drama?

So you're happy you a drama?
More publicity for me. lol idgaf. Not my first one.

Are you even going to consider what anyone says here or are you going to continue taking money and not consider getting better admins? (As well as a better mod that doesn't break as easily)

Are you even going to consider what anyone says here or are you going to continue taking money and not consider getting better admins? (As well as a better mod that doesn't break as easily)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I am an admin on that server and I loving hate it, im honestly the only one that tries to punish rule breakers. Most of the time, iPhone is just richarding around with eval and ignoring the players. I would not recommend going to this stuff hole of a server.

I am an admin on that server and I loving hate it, im honestly the only one that tries to punish rule breakers. Most of the time, iPhone is just richarding around with eval and ignoring the players. I would not recommend going to this stuff hole of a server.

I just went on there now.

I lost 1000 ore, 400 lumber and 40 fish because someone killed me with a sniper, and I can never get that money back.

gg, no re.

I just went on there now.

I lost 1000 ore, 400 lumber and 40 fish because someone killed me with a sniper, and I can never get that money back.

gg, no re.

noedit: Hulk Hogan's having a blast there though

The only thing about the server that I hate is lots that are giant holes. People keep driving into them, and there's no way to reset the vehicle to the road.

Plug the holes or forget off.