Author Topic: Iphones City RPG - Badmins and poorly run, Specifically Cciamlazy and Cavik  (Read 17201 times)

thanks this is the explanation i needed
the thing is, you are /ok/ in retrospect, I could understand the campaign to get me banned on everyday server, etc.
however, your execution was unbelievably petty at the most, getting yourself banned in order to try and get other people banned doesn't seem like a good way to do it, you should've made a drama or a psa, idk
but yes I was never an admin and didn't really want to be one
i understood that a permaban would eventually hit me, regardless of what I do
thanks for wasting your precious time reading this

the thing is, you are /ok/ in retrospect, I could understand the campaign to get me banned on everyday server, etc.
however, your execution was unbelievably petty at the most, getting yourself banned in order to try and get other people banned doesn't seem like a good way to do it, you should've made a drama or a psa, idk
but yes I was never an admin and didn't really want to be one
i understood that a permaban would eventually hit me, regardless of what I do
thanks for wasting your precious time reading this

He used you as an excuse to insult the entire administration staff.  I made a long post a few pages back on how he was rude when he told me that I was wrong in my explanation on C and C++ on despair syndrome (it wasn't the only thing he was rude about, but let's not get it too complicated).  I suggest you look at it, because I doubt he has.

we weren't talking about what libraries c++ has and why c was better than c++, we were talking about syntax of modern languages or the basis of modern languages (can't remember it specifically, it was one of those two). you said modern languages are based off of c++, which they aren't, they're based off of c (like 5 people off the server agreed with this as well). i don't know what you were thinking but you didn't have to write a two page essay for something like that

Newer versions and alterations of C have been heavily influenced by C++ since 1998, and thus newer versions of C influenced modern programming languages.

If you were talking specifically about syntax, then you could have explained it better and in greater detail, and we could have discussed it and resolve it quicker and learn something from each other.  Instead, you explicitly told me that C was better due to the fact that you "don't need to write lines and lines of code" and that I didn't know what I was talking about (your words) among other things.  You were rude and dismissive, and that applies to the situation with Tezuni.  I specifically said that most modern programming languages stem from C++ through C, not that they explicitly come through C++.  C++ is a higher programming language based on C, so it doesn't make sense to come out and say that all programming languages come from C++ exclusively.  I mentioned C++ to a certain player because it can be used for much the same purposes as C, but is built upon and modified in some areas to accommodate what I mentioned in my earlier posts, but you joined in and said what you said.

I decided to leave it to rest because, hey, why sweat the small stuff?  That was until I saw Tezuni's post on why you were banned, and then it made sense to me.

Most people like C more because it's simpler.  It is not better or worse than C++, which is what you were explicitly suggesting.

i know, right
that could just be an impersonation of the dude to frame him
Here's the thing though, I didn't expect him to pull this because at the time I had essentially forgotten who he was so I didn't find taking screenshot evidence important. The first screenshot was actually by accident, I guess I lucked out there that I even had that one.

Here's the thing though, I didn't expect him to pull this because at the time I had essentially forgotten who he was so I didn't find taking screenshot evidence important. The first screenshot was actually by accident, I guess I lucked out there that I even had that one.
noedit: The second pic was after I found out.

and this isn't the first time you've done something like this. In order to get admin on my server in the past you intentionally backstabbed Aoki by giving me a private cityRPG mod made by him without him knowing about it. Along with trying to get me to essentially steal one of his maps. I don't have proof of this since I didn't find it necessary because I was rather unaware of these things at the time, so you can take my word for it or not, but Boki aka nizza deutchsen is a repeat problem user. This isn't simply personal, this has affected a lot more people than just me, so shove your bullstuff and deceit up your ass.

what? I didnt backstab aoki at all, it was a publicly released city rpg revision he made of ibans and even then all he really did was fix 2 or so bugs and add "aoki cosplayer" as a job. I never hired you to steal one of his maps, I dont see why I would seeing as you would be the one hosting a city rpg, but i did however offer to give you a map that i built that aoki has used in the past for 2 of his city rpgs. my watermark if you will is located on the furthest out island on a little cottage house.

your saying im full of bullstuff and deceit yet your making up stuff that doesnt even make sense, i dont get why i would want you to steal one of aokis maps as i could just blatantly ask him on steam for every single version map of his and hed most likely just hand it over like that.

Every time you reuse this gif it makes you look like a bigger prick than before.

I didn't realize there was a drama specifically for this god-awful server.

Here's this:
I went into iPhone's server for 3 minutes and I've already spotted 4 different stolen buildings.

It's notable that iPhone was one of the admins on Torru's (Smooth) TownRP in which he abused in a similar fashion that is in his current server.
When joining their server, bare in mind that the code and build are not iPhone's, along with an awful staff and donation system which is a fraudulent system and also a key factor in why Torru was banned / revoked.

And also, bare in mind that the server is not hosted because it is high quality or for general enjoyment, rather a quick and easy way for iPhone to gain popularity to feed his ever-growing malicious and moronic self and to make a quick buck from impatient kids with their mom's money.(Generally if somebody says something like this, you can take a solid 50 points off of what you previously thought their IQ was).

TL;DR: Don't join this server. CityRPGs suck and so does iPhone.

Another user to add to the 'CityRPG hosts who are psychotic and power hungry' list.

Summet
Torru
DragonoidSlayer
iPhone
/Ty
.. and so on.

I'm sure there's more that aren't on my mind. Seriously, there's a pattern with these guys. It's weird.

iPhone basically went on a rampage of dropping thousands of dollars, and he threw 1,000,000 directly at me. I'm now the richest person in the server, without actually making any job or educational progress. GJ iPhone.

iPhone basically went on a rampage of dropping thousands of dollars, and he threw 1,000,000 directly at me. I'm now the richest person in the server, without actually making any job or educational progress. GJ iPhone.

Can someone remind me again why this server is popular?

CityRPG server attract a lot of newer players. Again, this is why so many of the malicious users host it; because it's free popularity.

Because when you have a lot of money somewhere whether you earned it or not it makes you feel like you have power. People come back for that feeling.

Donations don't even go that high, and you got that for free, ok iPhone

Every time you reuse this gif it makes you look like a bigger prick than before.

ive used it twice, but it doesnt really matter.

every time you do something like this (such as rdming at kreons and loving up servers) it makes you look like a bigger prick than before