Author Topic: Blacklight: Retribution Kawaii Kup Tournament | FINALS: LG Wins!  (Read 487 times)

Some background info, Blacklight: Retribution is a futuristic cyberpunk-themed FPS game. Combines quake-like qualities along with odd mechanics. HRV (hyper reality visor) allows a user to see other enemies through walls for a very limited time, but leaves the user vulnerable as he cannot shoot or use gear during this. Items such as HRV Blackout, and HRV cloak allows a user to be undetected by it for a limited time. There are many customization options that even change the spread, run speed, and even scope-in time. For example, changing a barrel may decrease aim-spread, but harmfully impact move-spread (hipfire) and run speed.

Main Stream [Tournament is over, LG Wins!] | Other Streamers

Tournament info
Tournament Bracket
Tournament Ruleset if you're feeling adventurous
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:12:51 PM by Jonathant1 »

this game is about as good as jon is at osu

this game is about as good as jon is at osu

jokes on you, I consistantly do better than you at osu
no pun intended

jokes on you nice rank pp and accuracy loving nerd
sorry dad, I dont exclusively pluck enough pp maps from the tree + month break you know
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:50:56 PM by Jonathant1 »

jokes on you, I consistantly do better than you at osu
no pun intended
jokes on you nice rank pp and accuracy loving nerd

Honestly BLR went to stuff after the 'revive' update
forgeted over recoil spread and damage fallout, being able to snipe with literally anything is dumb and nothing felt even remotely the same as before

Honestly BLR went to stuff after the 'revive' update
forgeted over recoil spread and damage fallout, being able to snipe with literally anything is dumb and nothing felt even remotely the same as before
Yeah, but damage fallout never changed

either way to make it easier on myself, heres a list of pros and cons imo

pros:

- updates are better than no updates you know (screw PWE)
- inf stamina
- weapon level caps removed (but forget exploding tomahawks, seriously)
- GP duplicator
- those events camos yay \o/
- gun skins
- the bow, which is very fun and easy to use
- long avaited smg nerf, but still needs to be nerfed further
- leveling made easier
- purchasable loadout slots with GP (thank god)

cons:

- recoil was nerfed, but debatable because imo its better for the general "gamers", and makes weapons actually usable
- toxic ammo, can be counteracted wih toxic protection patch
- 200 damage bars, although my 207 hp build counteracts it (ha body shot snipers forget YOU)
- you can no longer blow up enemies' proxy mines :( they dont explode, but get disabled instead)

imo game is still good
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:52:11 PM by Jonathant1 »