Author Topic: USA, srsly?? bra holsters??  (Read 12112 times)

you can never have too many guns anywhere

Don't blame the bra holster, blame her obvious neglect for safety on the firearm.

As long as the safety is on, there's really no good reason why you would accidentally discharge it.

natural selection

why is carrying firearms so important?

so we don't have to live in a stuffhole country where the intentional homicide rate is 5.5 (see: Argentina)

Wait now i'm curious. Why do bra holsters exist? isn't that like, really bad product design?

Why not just use a regular ass holster? I'm pretty sure it'd take less time to reach into your waistband than to rummage through your tits

Don't blame the bra holster, blame her obvious neglect for safety on the firearm.

As long as the safety is on, there's really no good reason why you would accidentally discharge it.
Not to mention most pistols now have 3 safeties. One on the trigger, one on the handle, and one manual one (some dont have this one now due to the other two) Plus it needs to be roostered before fired.
[hr[
To add a serious answer to this, having a bra holster is better than having it in the purse. Self defense and everything.
Plus you act like something like a pistol is some sort of big deal. It not like its a bra holster for a rifle. A pistol is perfectly reasonable to keep on a person.

so we don't have to live in a stuffhole country where the intentional homicide rate is 5.5 (see: Argentina)
Yes but you're forgetting that Flash Mobs don't exist here and the most lethal weapon Argentinians have are motorized vehicles. Firearm murder is very rare. Knifes and running over people with cars are much more common.

To add a serious answer to this, having a bra holster is better than having it in the purse. Self defense and everything.
Plus you act like something like a pistol is some sort of big deal. It not like its a bra holster for a rifle. A pistol is perfectly reasonable to keep on a person.
So by self-defense you're going to kill the agressor? Wouldn't that make you as unlawful as the criminal?

well i mean killing the guy thats gonna shoot the 100 other people is better than having those 100 people dead
i think...?

Unless you're a cop or in a military/security-related job, you shouldn't have one.

So by self-defense you're going to kill the agressor? Wouldn't that make you as unlawful as the criminal?
Killing someone in self defense is perfectly reasonable. If you are unable to defend yourself, then you will become the victim and you will likely be killed. Either way the aggressor will be killed or arrested for murder, but the obviously better outcome is for the victim to survive.

bra holsters seem ok with the concealed carry license but um maybe u shouldnt keepo the mag in the pistol

Yes but you're forgetting that Flash Mobs don't exist here and the most lethal weapon Argentinians have are motorized vehicles. Firearm murder is very rare. Knifes and running over people with cars are much more common.
Lol you have gun control?  And, nope, by law, you can shoot someone legally if it is clasified as self defense

bra holsters seem ok with the concealed carry license but um maybe u shouldnt keepo the mag in the pistol
Magazines are ALWAYS kept inside the firearm. The safety mechanism(s) are the only thing keeping it from going off in your pocket.

There's absolutely no good reason to keep the mag outside of the firearm.

Lol you have gun control?  And, nope, by law, you can shoot someone legally if it is clasified as self defense
We don't have civilian guns to begin with. (Or atleast the majority don't)

So I can murder you and claim it was self defense?