Author Topic: -Toxicology - stuffting Within the Nexus for absolutely no reason-  (Read 14889 times)

heres dataproxy on PAGE 2 raging at hogan for declaring war on his clan btw

Telling someone to go die in a fire without at signs of angst is raging, apparently?

Do you have ACTUAL experience on when someone rages?

Telling someone to go die in a fire without at signs of angst is raging, apparently?
well today you learned then

Do you have ACTUAL experience on when someone rages?
Do you jokingly tell people to go die in a fire or something?  Pretty fair to assume he's mad.

well today you learned then
Do you jokingly tell people to go die in a fire or something?  Pretty fair to assume he's mad.

Well, he is insulting hulkhoganwwf, but he's nowhere near raging at him.

Go die in a fire.
Anything to explain about this? I made a loving wrestling joke and you took it so loving seriously that you had to flame me and nobody noticed for some reason. Your clan is so loving edgy that even betelguese's spam isn't as edgy as it.
Just because I'm a living meme doesn't mean I'm not a person, if I was on randomtroll people would take me more seriously but instead of "your name is ruining the layout" I would get "oh are you a troll??????"

Anyway dataproxy is an edgy richardhead and toxic is stuffting on you for a reason.

He's insulting him and telling him to die in a fire.  If you don't think that is anger then you need to learn to perceive emotion better.

The clan is a wishful idea taken too far, and iirc you could've just ignored toxicology and everything would've been ok.

Fighting fire with fire only burns the village down faster, you know this right?

how clear is someone saying something akin to "i hope you die" not mad or at the very least incredibly annoyed

do you have social problems or something you don't tell people "forget off die in a fire" in casual conversation

Anyway more on this as i got sidetracked on the last post i made.
Insulting me? No, telling me to die in a fire is an order. I assume his super serious clan getting laughed at for its name by me would make him pissed off, not because of my joke but because he's super loving serious like it's the loving army and thinks that anyone laughing at his clan deserves to die.

Just because I'm a living meme doesn't mean I'm not a person, if I was on randomtroll people would take me more seriously but instead of "your name is ruining the layout" I would get "oh are you a troll??????"

Along with having nothing personal with you, I didn't imply anything offensive to you. Was it because I dismissed "worldchampion" out of your name? Well, if anything, it does bug me how your username makes a way noticeable gap between your avatar and your post, but I really don't dislike you. I'm rather indifferent.

do you have social problems or something

Well, I have Aspergers', so, yes, I do.

Responding to everyone, at least from my POV this is what raging looks like:

[Remember that this is just an example]

Quote from: Rager
YOU STUPID MOTHERforgetER rooster-SUCKING ASS BITCH CALLING ME THE starfish IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU ASSforgetER

I mean, DataProxy might have not exactly meant that hulkhogan should and must die in a fire ASAP.

Insulting me? No, telling me to die in a fire is an order.

"Go forget yourself", an insult which is considered acceptable, is also an order.

not because of my joke but because he's super loving serious like it's the loving army and thinks that anyone laughing at his clan deserves to die.

Well, the OP in the thread does mention that it's a serious clan...
You wouldn't go making jokes about what people are reading in a library and then complain after an insult or punishment, would you?

Anyway, (I'll use your full username this time), HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION, I'm going to assume good faith and hope your last two posts were nothing more than outbursts of rage due to what DataProxy told you, or perhaps me defending him.

ill see myself out

-snip-
'Raging' was probably the wrong term for it, but that still doesn't make it an OK thing to say. If someone told me to "go forget yourself" I'd do something about it, unless it was obviously sarcasm or friendly banter.

Along with having nothing personal with you, I didn't imply anything offensive to you. Was it because I dismissed "worldchampion" out of your name? Well, if anything, it does bug me how your username makes a way noticeable gap between your avatar and your post, but I really don't dislike you. I'm rather indifferent.

Responding to everyone, at least from my POV this is what raging looks like:

[Remember that this is just an example]

I mean, DataProxy might have not exactly meant that hulkhogan should and must die in a fire ASAP.

"Go forget yourself", an insult which is considered acceptable, is also an order.

Well, the OP in the thread does mention that it's a serious clan...
You wouldn't go making jokes about what people are reading in a library and then complain after an insult or punishment, would you?

Anyway, (I'll use your full username this time), HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION, I'm going to assume good faith and hope your last two posts were nothing more than outbursts of rage due to what DataProxy told you, or perhaps me defending him.
Alright the part about my name was just incase you didn't take my name seriously.
Now loving yourself is not possible unless you're a queer, telling me to die in a fire is what some people have done to kill themselves.
It's not like me being a richardhole in the library, it's more like people laughing at a 6 year old trying to be a gangster.
Anyway, people have gotten banned for telling others to kill themselves so I'm really surprised that dataproxy didn't.