Author Topic: SKY CITY  (Read 4256 times)

There's a saying I heard a while ago that goes "An hour in the library can save 10 in the lab" a few of the tops were dupes from jetpuff's towers and the cherry trees are from Gazebo Garden
But literally 90 percent of the towers are done by hand, which i might add, for the back castle that has 8 roof steps 6 of those are done by hand. I could do the rest myself as well, but you get past doing 10 other roofs and you just want to see that thing done. I also did this in a little over 3 days, and now its just down to the tweaking stage, I'm considering changing up the tower tops so they're all more uniform, I think the towers i used from jetpuff are a little blander than id like, I dislike a few parts about the way the transition from one tier to another, but I've been happy with the version I'm using. sometime I might change it till then, I'll add credits where they're due though. I appreciate you pointing it out. Like i said, i never really dabbled in the forums too much, so now I'm getting used to the norms here. I've been looking at some of Ants posts with his planes in them, really has inspired me to try and make some myself and actually release them. from what I've seen he doesn't release his planes, which is ok. But personally i think the beauty of blockland is that you get to share you custom creations with so many different people! and it seams that the forums are lacking in good oldschool planes pretty bad.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:21:08 AM by Pies and Muffins »

though this is really clever and neat and I support merging old dusty saves like this, but man.. credits.

other than that, keep on rocking dude!

reusing builds heh.
anyway, 8/10 for the idea, nice

glorious as forget build, 10/10

not too good for a tdm, though. a straight line map isn't too effective

this is a really cool build. I feel like you should add way more to it though, the potential is there

glorious as forget build, 10/10

not too good for a tdm, though. a straight line map isn't too effective

yah i found that out the hard way! gave it a shot and its just meh.

this is a really cool build. I feel like you should add way more to it though, the potential is there

the problem with adding much more is that this isnt particularly low brick count, if i want to add too much more I feel i would need to go through and make a more efficient use of bricks, its around 90000 bricks as is right now
 but i agree it would be amazing with more bridges and a city part to it

kinda looks like Pyke, 9/10 doe

I really do like this! I'm sure Badspot had something like this in mind when he wanted to keep saving free for everyone.

the problem with adding much more is that this isnt particularly low brick count, if i want to add too much more I feel i would need to go through and make a more efficient use of bricks, its around 90000 bricks as is right now
 but i agree it would be amazing with more bridges and a city part to it

theres nothing wrong with high brickcount mane

theres nothing wrong with high brickcount mane

yeah but past a certain number it gets pretty unplayable on other computers, and i do like to be able at least rp on my builds if i feel like it. on top of that Im kinda burnt out on this for now, might work on it again in the future. Im considering releasing the save file, but Im not sure yet. Btw I love your work Barnabas!

Holy forget this is cool!

When I saw this, I thought of Shadows of the collosus.

past 300k you randomly get runtimes errors
your warned

also: release it
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:03:16 PM by Sylvanor »